TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Yeah and Sub still believes the Russians helped Trump whip Hill-a-beans arse - quess all that HORSESHITE doesn’t matter though - even though Hillary initiated it all and had the FBI spying on him during the campaign.
Lol, buttdlurp knows tingies ... "duh, FBI spying on dis and dat, Hunter's Waptop, COVID is just the Flu, Fauci is a war criminal, Hillary's emails are way worse den TrumpTard stealing Classified documents, just wait til the midterms (every day for 6 months), Big Wred Wave is comin', Trump's is baaaaaaaack!!!!, Walker and Dr. Oooz gonna win it all, and my girl Kari Lake will take Arizona, no insurrection just tourists, no one is going to jail, no weapons of any kind found, kinda admire Pusstin, Alex Jone should have Sandy Hook "Fweedom of Speech", Trump was so inspiring, no kidnapping was planned in Michigan, Trump won in 2020 ... but it twas stolen and he'll win again in 2024, jes you wait. Musk-Rat gonna save us but big tech and big media are still against us, no teachers or doctors or nurses or scientists, climate change concerns are bogus, Imma "Independunce", Debacle Joe ... Rogan .... awwwwwk."

Look at your mess. When barfing up your posts, you are wrong 100% of the time. Only when you finally agree with a Democrat do you get one right.
RepTard's are always a sure bet ... and buttdlurp, you are sure money for Democrats. Thank you. :devilish:

Attachments

• Bet Blue Against buttdlurp.gif
    Bet Blue Against buttdlurp.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Santos scandal crashes into McCarthy speakership battle​

While some of George Santos’ soon-to-be colleagues are encouraging investigations into his many resume fabrications, Kevin McCarthy’s speakership battle in a narrow majority is complicating his fate.

The New York Republican, who has admitted to fabricating much of his personal and professional biography, is set to be sworn into Congress the same day the House will start votes for a new speaker.

But House GOP leader McCarthy, with only four party votes to spare and an open rebellion among a handful of House conservatives, needs all the support he can get — even if it comes from a member-elect steeped in scandal.

One Republican has openly called for an internal investigation into Santos and others have privately said he’s likely to face probes. Meanwhile, McCarthy and other members of leadership have remained silent about Santos' admitted fabrications about his past, including his Jewish faith, that he worked for Goldman Sachs and Citigroup and that he graduated from Baruch College.

Now Now...that is very rude. Maybe you should report yourself for rudeness to FunnyBunny. I've heard rudeness gets people banned.

Of course if you honored your bets, you wouldn't even be here anymore to spew your rude comments.
Awwwwwweeee, Mac made some "rude" comments toward incessantly insulting floppin' flytrap and it "wreally wreally hurt his fweelings ..."

Lol, passive aggressive RepTard pansy. :devilish:

Attachments

• floppin' fweelings got hurt.gif
    floppin' fweelings got hurt.gif
    597.7 KB · Views: 0
What’s wrong with America now :{
want a list?

we have hit on a few here now....term limits...outside money....lobbyist....corruption in general..........and there is no more 2 parties....rare when they work together for the good of america......now comes the part you will really hate

trump took us back a hundred years on how to treat our fellow americans.....he made corruption a way of life...before...after and during his time in office

not even getting into what he did to the supreme court...made it acceptable to lie to get into that....and people talk about Santos

I really doubt we will see things back to what they were in our lifetime

here is a good example of working for america

Nevada Republicans appoint failed GOP politician with no judicial experience to judgeship​

Michele Fiore, a Republican politician, has been appointed to a Nevada judgeship even though she has no prior legal or judicial experience. She has also previously been accused of obstructing an investigation into her own business and once said it’s okay to point a gun at federal officers.

In 2015, Nevada state regulators revoked the license of her home-health business after she refused to show financial records during an investigation of alleged Medicaid fraud, Wonkette noted. That same year, she made statements against transgender people using changing facilities matching their gender identities.

In 2016, she said it was okay to point a gun at law enforcement officers if they point a gun at you first.

I see Dems as a bigger threat to our freedoms - most of em are crazy -
pretty well illustrated in here.
And yet you are in the minority, whether in the group, whether it was during the 2016 election or the mid terms, you are in the minority.
I think we all just love finding out what rattles in your stupid head.
Head of fbi trump appointed
You “duh the fbi baddie”
🤦‍♀️

Lol, buttdlurp knows tingies ... "duh, FBI spying on dis and dat, Hunter's Waptop, COVID is just the Flu, Fauci is a war criminal, Hillary's emails are way worse den TrumpTard stealing Classified documents, just wait til the midterms (every day for 6 months), Big Wred Wave is comin', Trump's is baaaaaaaack!!!!, Walker and Dr. Oooz gonna win it all, and my girl Kari Lake will take Arizona, no insurrection just tourists, no one is going to jail, no weapons of any kind found, kinda admire Pusstin, Alex Jone should have Sandy Hook "Fweedom of Speech", Trump was so inspiring, no kidnapping was planned in Michigan, Trump won in 2020 ... but it twas stolen and he'll win again in 2024, jes you wait. Musk-Rat gonna save us but big tech and big media are still against us, no teachers or doctors or nurses or scientists, climate change concerns are bogus, Imma "Independunce", Debacle Joe ... Rogan .... awwwwwk."

Look at your mess. When barfing up your posts, you are wrong 100% of the time. Only when you finally agree with a Democrat do you get one right.
RepTard's are always a sure bet ... and buttdlurp, you are sure money for Democrats. Thank you. :devilish:

Dem drool spasm ☝️

And yet you are in the minority, whether in the group, whether it was during the 2016 election or the mid terms, you are in the minority.
I think we all just love finding out what rattles in your stupid head.
Head of fbi trump appointed
You “duh the fbi baddie”
🤦‍♀️

Yeah I kinda feel like I’m in the minority these days - but I hope I’m not - God help us if more people see things like you than I.
You lefties can’t even engage without liberal amounts of invective flowing out of ya. I feel bad for ya.

Trump starting to come out in public and express his "normal insane self" !
I wonder WHEN Trump is going to turn RABBIT and take off to Russia? He sees the walls coming in, he'll do a midnight exit ... watch and see.

Yeah I kinda feel like I’m in the minority these days - but I hope I’m not - God help us if more people see things like you than I.
You lefties can’t even engage without liberal amounts of invective flowing out of ya. I feel bad for ya.
What give it away ?
.I mean you would think not winning the poplar vote in a couple of elections would be a dead ass give a way but of course you clearly you have a hard time believing the truth soo🤷🏾😅

The left lost the popular vote by 5 million votes in the midterms - does that tell you anything.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Back