TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

ALL politicians lie all the time - rare to catch them SO obviously - Santos is a scum bucket - it will be a disgrace and affront to his electors if he’s allowed to get away with such flagrant HORSESHITE regardless of what party he is in - who the fuck would want such a BLATANT liar representing them ??????!!

I don't know? Who?
Not me...
donald trump GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

yeah yeah :cold::cold:

I'm saying, I wouldn't be willing to sell my business, and try to maintain two fucking homes, one in DC where everything is priced high,Or, uproot my family, and fly back and forth to my constituents and spend a third of the time making fundraising calls, for less than $200k a year before taxes.
Only the born into wealth people can maintain that, or people who don't have families and can live on that income.
Neither one represents the majority of Americans.
Even today, it's still rich man's game. For the most part.

Well if being able to steal from the American public to make up the deficit has become acceptable - we truly are fucked.

Who isn’t for term limits ???

These politicians that make a career of politics and are in for most of their lives are pros at gaming the system!!!!!

Well if being able to steal from the American public to make up the deficit has become acceptable - we truly are fucked.
You mean deficit spending?
Was that made illegal while I slept?
You're fucked because you hold on to some idyllic image of America that just never was, so you cannot appreciate the gains and improvements.

These politicians that make a career of politics and are in for most of their lives are pros at gaming the system!!!!!
Me.
If the people want the same slag for 50 years, they get it.

Real change is through campaign finance reforms.

You mean deficit spending?
Was that made illegal while I slept?
You're fucked because you hold on to some idyllic image of America that just never was, so you cannot appreciate the gains and improvements.

I was talking about long term politicians and graft.

I think Sub’s philosophy is mostly correct - the system is against us and for them - hard to effect change - because they don’t wanna change and we are really impotent to do anything cause all they do is lie to us - Ed seems to luv the system flawed as it obviously is. There should be a way to eject scum buckets like Santos.

The DumAsCrap Party Of NO. We had a term limit amendment vote in the House in 1995....where 83% of Republicans voted for term limits and 81% of DumAsCraps voted NO.

Bubba Clinton could likely have pushed some of his party and gotten us those few extra votes we needed to pass it, but Bubba was more interested in Monica's Oval Orifice.

I think Sub’s philosophy is mostly correct - the system is against us and for them - hard to effect change - because they don’t wanna change and we are really impotent to do anything cause all they do is lie to us - Ed seems to luv the system flawed as it obviously is. There should be a way to eject scum buckets like Santos.
Stop it ...bro let's be honest the next believable con artists yall dick riding to the top ..lol yall throw the word "blatantly" around like yall this is actually new information...the truth is you simply didn't want to believe it until the media and George Santos came clean after the coast was clear ..which proves that he knew he could play the gop lmfao..
FYI just because it more clear that the gop is liar doesn't make that a entire government problem AND SURE AS HELL DONT MAKE YOU WOKE ALL OF A SUDDEN.all I hear is the same tune that you been screaming ITS EVERYONE ELSE FAULT THAT WE VOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO TUCK THIER TAILS ..

Yep, like all RepTard idiots, female tards come in all colors ... Lake, Boebert, Greene, Palin, Ingraham, Haley, Thomas, Gingrich, Susteren, etc ... Dopes.
Fair enough..lol that's actually explains alot lol....I thought that she was tryibg to hide the fact that she not white...but in reality she's white but doesnt looks white enough on TV...silly me ...😅😆😉

What George Santos did was most definitely wrong but the sad thing is that the Republicans, once again, condone such dishonest behavior over the value of a congressional seat. Many of his followers have taken the words of Donald Trump to heart ... "win at all cost".
Santos is obviously NOT going to step down; he thinks "embellishing his resume", as he calls it, is ok, everybody does it. But then again, this party long left integrity behind when they chose & continued supporting Trump the past 6 years.
It's up to the Democrats & the Democrat candidate that Santos defeated, Robert Zimmerman, to make enough issue about this to fo.rce Republicans to remove Santos from his seat, otherwise this just gives Republicans yet another way to cheat their way into a congressional seat. Its become yet another 'MO' of the "use to be" Party of Lincoln.
Maybe THIS is how Democracy will fall, afterall .... by total, premeditative dishonesty. In the private sector, this kind of behavior would instantaneously cost Santo his job, but not in the public political sector, its embellished and they're not the least embarrassed about it.
Agreed.
People lie.
Democrats have lied.
but republicans are purposely setting a framework of dishonesty to attain power at any cost.
It started with that fat Fk trump and everything that came out of his mouth … stolen election
And this set up the structure and gave a gigantic wink and nod to other potential candidates to lie about everything and by the time the voters find out … fk em too late .
thr new republicans lack class, grace and tact.
Remember the presidential contest of John McCain vs Obama? Some lunatic got up and called Obama a Muslim who wasn’t born here and McCain took her mic and said “ no mam you are wrong , he’s a nice guy and a friend of mine with different political beliefs “

What happened to the republicans with a moral compass?

Back