TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Nope didn’t know that - seems ya got a thang about the gays though. I get the impression from HH that he’s anything but gay - not that there’s anything wrong with that - yet you constantly use being gay as some sort of slam.

See the thing with your :cold: :cold: is they’re just out there hanging in the breeze much like Mac’s waiting to explode - hard to miss em 😆
I just think he needs to come out of the closet.........and you always seem to have some excuse for bringing up balls......if the shoe fits....

Be nice if the people could take back the power - term limits be a start - both sides are mostly lying crooks now.
Right now, we are talking about Santos.
Can you, the least lying of the lying Cons (compliment), admit responsibility without tattling on your sibling?

Oh Richard, not Sidney.
Anyway, he served on those committee because HE DID SERVE IN THE MARINES DURING VIETNAM, he was not in Vietnam.
For six years he wore the uniform and was ready.

Santos never wore the uniform. Santos is not Jewish as he also claimed. Santos doesn't have the family he also claimed. Santos doesn't have an education though claimed to have finished college.
So the people elected an educated, Jewish, family man and veteran who served his country. Instead they got Santos who is none of those things.

Yet, look at how you try to make the two equal. That is avoiding accountability and hypocritical.

A liar is a liar - that being said Santos is prolly the larger sack o shite - he should be cashiered.

A liar is a liar - that being said Santos is prolly the larger sack o shite - he should be cashiered.
Color me schocked...
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

A liar is a liar - unfortunately most of our government is compromised of liars - we the people end up on the losing end all the time.

Soo wait if you know the truth then why would you make up a claim with no evidence but a unrelated tweet 🤦🏾..I thought I could tell you anything and you believe it lol because clearly that's what you doing right now .. but hey🤷🏾
Do yall not know how to read tweets? now guys ..read it again .. https://www.blumenthal.senate.gov/
This is a tweet from Richard Blumenthal to a guy name Mathias...WTF is HH arguing about in the first place😂😂😂

Bro ..yall need to get real about all this ban wagon conspiracy..that yall just jump to argue with people about simply because you feel a certain type of way but can't prove it

Except when its your guy that's president, or your electeds being racists or antisemitic - then it's all about the Clintons or whatever Democrat you can pull up.
Never, ever, ever, taking responsibility for your own fuck-ups.

Read my responses on Santos - then tell me ya sorry and luv me 😉

Do yall not know how to read tweets? now guys ..read it again .. https://www.blumenthal.senate.gov/
This is a tweet from Richard Blumenthal to a guy name Mathias...WTF is HH arguing about in the first place😂😂😂

Bro ..yall need to get real about all this ban wagon conspiracy..that yall just jump to argue with people about simply because you feel a certain type of way but can't prove it
They don't need proof, it's all emotional and how they feel on that side.
That's why a Santos can lie and win. In the day of the internet, how he doesn't get called out by the people or the press is amazing.

I just think he needs to come out of the closet.........and you always seem to have some excuse for bringing up balls......if the shoe fits....

You and Mac have accused HH of being gay and or fat for years - I see no evidence of any of that - peeps might just think yous guys are fulla shite 😁

Read my responses on Santos - then tell me ya sorry and luv me 😉
OK, I was shocked. Don't expect a federal holiday for admitting the obvious.
Bet it was tough as overcooked beef for you to keep it to the Republican.
I stand corrected on you, on this one. 5000 posts to go.

You should talk to HH. He's arguing apples and oranges from more than a decade ago. Blumenthal didn't lie about his service, and certainly didn't lie about it running for office. He lied about physically being in Vietnam.
Kerry and McCain didn't lie and you all hate them. so...

OK, I was shocked. Don't expect a federal holiday for admitting the obvious.
Bet it was tough as overcooked beef for you to keep it to the Republican.
I stand corrected on you, on this one. 5000 posts to go.

You should talk to HH. He's arguing apples and oranges from more than a decade ago. Blumenthal didn't lie about his service, and certainly didn't lie about it running for office. He lied about physically being in Vietnam.
Kerry and McCain didn't lie and you all hate them. so...

ALL politicians lie all the time - rare to catch them SO obviously - Santos is a scum bucket - it will be a disgrace and affront to his electors if he’s allowed to get away with such flagrant HORSESHITE regardless of what party he is in - who the fuck would want such a BLATANT liar representing them ??????!!

Seems like the cumulative :cold: :cold: have all you Dems in a frenzy !!!!!!!
Lol ... oh, buttdlurp - what looks like a frenzy to you, are just Dems partying, dancin' and laughing their asses off watchin' the daily RepTard Shyt Show. It's truly hysterical ... now, pass the popcorn. :devilish:

Attachments

• Dems Watchin the Shyt Show.gif
    Dems Watchin the Shyt Show.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
So are ye saying graft is the impetus for being a scum sucking politician ??????!!
I'm saying, I wouldn't be willing to sell my business, and try to maintain two fucking homes, one in DC where everything is priced high,Or, uproot my family, and fly back and forth to my constituents and spend a third of the time making fundraising calls, for less than $200k a year before taxes.
Only the born into wealth people can maintain that, or people who don't have families and can live on that income.
Neither one represents the majority of Americans.
Even today, it's still rich man's game. For the most part.

Back