To let cuckolds watch, or not?

As a hotwife, I honestly love each situation equally. Whenever I'm fucking in front of cucky (the moments I actually remember he's there lol) I love teasing him and making him help us - hold my legs up, guide a bull inside, clean my creampie etc.

But the angst and ******* of him sitting at home caged up and trying to imagine all the naughty things I'm currently doing, not knowing when I'll be home (or if I'll even be home at all..) is SO DELICIOUS 😍

Black bulls: Do you prefer the cuckold to be present or would you rather he drop her to you and pick her up when you’re done? Have you ever given chores or errands for the cuck to do while you have your way with “his” lady?

White women: What do you prefer, why? Even if your white man stayed would you be so enthralled in your bull you would forget he was even there? What if he asked you to stop?

Cuckolds: What do you prefer? Have you ever been instructed to do chores or errands while your wife and her bull enjoy one another?
My wife usually insists that I'm there if the bull doesn't agree then he won't get the pussy a few time the bull didn't want me present so she would let them fuck her once alone and if they want her again she insist that I'm there and they always say ok after they've been with her once they all want seconds

I'd never leave that decision to the bull she's my wife and if he wants her he will do as she ask or will move on to another.I am not told what to do by anyone my wife loves bbc and I love watching her be satisfied
We are in a kind of BDSM relationship. Our bull is our master and Sir - so he decides what happens.

Back