Cuck or Not?

People read too much into the word cuckold. They imagine the extreme people here the self loathing, micropenis crowd who believe in some weird concept called black New World order, which is a form of reverse racism. If that’s what cuckold means then count me out!

However I am a cuckold because my wife has sex with other men and I remain faithful, and turned on. I wanted this lifestyle but will confess it comes with some pain. Yet we are both addicted.
Thanks for the reply. My wife has not slept with any other men, nor do I think she ever would. But I do enjoy fantasizing about it. I am not a micropenis guy, nor am I interested in being humiliated. Although I guess watching a black man with a massive "penis" fucking my wife would be somewhat humiliating.

I was never the jealous type until more recently. But it started when she settled on one guy to the exclusion of others. He began pushing that and getting her to cancel dates with others. Some other stuff happened that affected what had been blissful 11 years previously. It’s better now.
Did previous lines get crossed ?

Thanks for the reply. My wife has not slept with any other men, nor do I think she ever would. But I do enjoy fantasizing about it. I am not a micropenis guy, nor am I interested in being humiliated. Although I guess watching a black man with a massive "penis" fucking my wife would be somewhat humiliating.
It’s a hot fantasy for many men. It certainly was for me. One of the benefits for us has been her motivation to stay in excellent shape for so many years. And yes, it can be humiliating even if you’re a normal guy turned on by other men enjoying what you enjoy. I didn’t feel much humiliation, mostly pride.

Back