To Watch Her Cheat or Set Her Up?

I feel like my wife set me up so that she could cheat. She became extra affectionate and would tell me how lucky she was to be married to me all the while she was fucking with her black boyfriend. I was never suspicious because she was so attentive to me. She really set me up so that she could get away with her cheating. After I found out it all became so clear.

Mine cheated years ago, I Knew but said nothing. It was not with BBC, but I know it would be the gateway to bbc lol.

A question for husbands: would you rather allow your wife to outright cheat, or would you prefer setting her up with someone and hope he gets to seduce her into cheating?

Which would you rather bear?
My wife and I agreed to be completely open and honest with each other. However, I do have a "cheating lite" fantasy.

In the fantasy my wife and I agree that she will meet up with a Black man for a blowjob to satisfy her curiosity and my cuckold needs, with the stipulation that it's for a blowjob only.

The fantasy is that she gets so turned on by sucking and playing with his BBC that she can't help herself but break the rules and get fucked. After which she would confess to me and I would forgive her.

Back