Thought on breeding...

Lifetime decisions shouldn’t be made in sexual fantasy format. You’re talking about a human life here not just a kink. Is the mail going to be involved in the baby’s life for the rest of his life and willing to take on that cost and time and mental connection? If not you sacrificed 50% of baby rearing and they’re experiences and their formation of adult thought because you were horny Because you wanted to be a parent
I@Annie: I agree.

What would you Jen, honestly tell your ******* or ******* who their ******* is and why ?
Could you tell after a gangang? 5 different or more black men having fucked you being the potential ******* ?
Consider your approach.
How does it inflict your baby to be that the ******* is not present or most likely won't be?

The breeding kink.is hot. I like it too.
BUT there is probably a bunch of reasons to overthink it. Would your actual husband adopt or at least ******* the bab to adult level?

Think about it.
Play the worst cases in xour mind.
Talk ot out with your husband.
Have a truly safe net.

And if you really do.it share with us your experiences please.

So, I've been thinking about getting bred by a black cock lately, while I'm still fertile. I mean, there's just something so primal and exciting about it, right? As some of you know, I've got two boys already, but here's a little secret - they're both from different dads, and neither of them is from my late cuckold husband. Crazy, huh?

I've always been drawn to the idea of black men. There's just something about their confidence, their swagger, and let's be real - those beautiful black cocks! I remember this one time, driving my Uber, when I ended up in a limo with a group of businessmen and this super hot black guy. Long story short, I ended up sucking him off while everyone watched. It was such a rush!

Now, I'm curious what y'all think about the idea of me getting bred by a black stud. I know some people might judge, but hey, I'm a proud slut and I own it! Plus, my late husband always got off on the idea of me fucking other guys, especially ones with big cocks.

I've been thinking about setting up another breeding gangbang, like the one I did before. But this time, focusing on well-endowed black men. The thought of their dark skin against mine, their strong hands gripping my hips as they pump me full of their seed... it gets me so wet just thinking about it!

So, what do you guys think? Should I go for it? Any tips on finding the right guys? And for those of you who've done something similar, how was your experience? Don't be shy, share all the juicy details!

Remember, life's too short not to embrace your desires. That's my motto, anyway! Can't wait to hear your thoughts
Wait, so this post you made a month prior wasn't real? Color me all kinds of shocked! You seemed so legit!

Back