Cuckold/cheating pregnancy... has anybody here really done it? Strongly considering...

99.9% of unverified accounts claiming to be raising a mixed baby are not, in fact. The majority of users on this website are men roleplaying as cucks or roleplaying as women.

Most times, if someone gives birth to a mixed baby from this lifestyle, they'll stop posting here. Because their marriages end and their real life life friendships dissipate. You can't explain it away without either admitting to this fetish or them thinking you cheated on your husband, and everyone will be disgusted by either of these possibilities.
And most recently, 99% of the Verified Accounts here are people shilling their OF account (etc). including the OP who has some link to an account you have to pay to join also.
People that have this in their lives are not concerned about whether chronic masturbators (about 100% of the prople actually on here posting, etc) believe us and we don't provide video and photo evidence of our desires and life. That is just idiotic!! If my private life became public, I would lose a very profitable career and lifestyle. Nor do we give a rats ass about the opinon of some overweight panty wearing cocksucker zero living in mommys basement or on assistance!! That's both barrels........
It's fun to talk about, and chat about, but only an idiot would provide photo proof to someone on the internet, and especially the open internet.

J (the wife) and CW

We have had a pregnancy scare with my wife's regular bull after she missed a cycle and my wife told me straight that if she was pregnant that she would keep the c h i l d and to remember that it was my idea to get involved in this lifestyle.
There was no chance I could of got her pregnant because only her bull gets to fuck her.

Back