Thought on breeding...

So, I've been thinking about getting bred by a black cock lately, while I'm still fertile. I mean, there's just something so primal and exciting about it, right? As some of you know, I've got two boys already, but here's a little secret - they're both from different dads, and neither of them is from my late cuckold husband. Crazy, huh?

I've always been drawn to the idea of black men. There's just something about their confidence, their swagger, and let's be real - those beautiful black cocks! I remember this one time, driving my Uber, when I ended up in a limo with a group of businessmen and this super hot black guy. Long story short, I ended up sucking him off while everyone watched. It was such a rush!

Now, I'm curious what y'all think about the idea of me getting bred by a black stud. I know some people might judge, but hey, I'm a proud slut and I own it! Plus, my late husband always got off on the idea of me fucking other guys, especially ones with big cocks.

I've been thinking about setting up another breeding gangbang, like the one I did before. But this time, focusing on well-endowed black men. The thought of their dark skin against mine, their strong hands gripping my hips as they pump me full of their seed... it gets me so wet just thinking about it!

So, what do you guys think? Should I go for it? Any tips on finding the right guys? And for those of you who've done something similar, how was your experience? Don't be shy, share all the juicy details!

Remember, life's too short not to embrace your desires. That's my motto, anyway! Can't wait to hear your thoughts
Just be sure you are ready for another chi.ld? (assuming you got preg from the gb you mentioned about.)

It is your decision and what we think really should not matter.

Also, are you remarried? While it's doable to go it alone, I am a big proponent of a two-parent household to raise chil.dren.
(I can't say husband/wife household any longer because my oldest girl is a lesbian.....married....and is preg with my 2nd grandchi.ld)

Multiple guys do take care of any legal paternity issues that may come up. I'm not a fan of not knowing, that is me. I also look at how a chil.d will react when the space on the birth certificate is blank or marked "unknown"

If your heart is big enough for a new little one, then that may be your path. Just dont do it because you or others think it's hot. Do it because in your heart, it's what you want.

So, I've been thinking about getting bred by a black cock lately, while I'm still fertile. I mean, there's just something so primal and exciting about it, right? As some of you know, I've got two boys already, but here's a little secret - they're both from different dads, and neither of them is from my late cuckold husband. Crazy, huh?

I've always been drawn to the idea of black men. There's just something about their confidence, their swagger, and let's be real - those beautiful black cocks! I remember this one time, driving my Uber, when I ended up in a limo with a group of businessmen and this super hot black guy. Long story short, I ended up sucking him off while everyone watched. It was such a rush!

Now, I'm curious what y'all think about the idea of me getting bred by a black stud. I know some people might judge, but hey, I'm a proud slut and I own it! Plus, my late husband always got off on the idea of me fucking other guys, especially ones with big cocks.

I've been thinking about setting up another breeding gangbang, like the one I did before. But this time, focusing on well-endowed black men. The thought of their dark skin against mine, their strong hands gripping my hips as they pump me full of their seed... it gets me so wet just thinking about it!

So, what do you guys think? Should I go for it? Any tips on finding the right guys? And for those of you who've done something similar, how was your experience? Don't be shy, share all the juicy details!

Remember, life's too short not to embrace your desires. That's my motto, anyway! Can't wait to hear your thoughts
Go for it and have a great time and I understand your desires! Just make sure you're ready for mommy time and a beautiful bundle of joy as well!

Love it go for it

Personally I believe white men should just accept they are cuckolds and ensure their wives are bred by beautiful black men.
I totally agree and I'm a white guy. I love seeing beautiful white women like you fucking hung black men. I think you should be a guest on one of Venus Cuckoldress's podcasts and tell your hot story.

Yes go for it sexy. You are an amazing woman. I wish I could be your cuck hubby.

Lifetime decisions shouldn’t be made in sexual fantasy format. You’re talking about a human life here not just a kink. Is the mail going to be involved in the baby’s life for the rest of his life and willing to take on that cost and time and mental connection? If not you sacrificed 50% of baby rearing and they’re experiences and their formation of adult thought because you were horny Because you wanted to be a parent
good statement

I am interested and would consider flying out for my swimmers to compete. I have no ******* and an impressive cock. PM me if serious, I'm in Los Angeles.

Lovely pics

Back