Cuckold/cheating pregnancy... has anybody here really done it? Strongly considering...

Those are presumptuous and bigoted assumptions. Do they speak to your belief system?

Who are you referring to as 'us'? If by chance you mean taxpayers, I've been one for over 50 years and understand welfare to be assistance to the less fortunate, who tend to be the victims of the decisions of others, not the perpetrators.

Children and dark spirited people bully for looks (not resemblances), weight, color, beliefs, heritage- they are the victims, those who bully are the wrong ones.

Why would you refer to the man who leaves as a 'f*ther'?
Im sorry 🤦‍♂️, but Mr Shoomaker is correct. It’s the way it’s going down.

Isn't it now a majority, or close to, of black ch.ldren that are raised without a f.ather? And maybe a quarter of other races too.

Of course you can find a few of them who were very lucky in life. But what you're doing is like pointing at Paralympic athletes and saying "look, those guys are good at running even though they lost their legs, so losing their legs isn't bad!"

Isn't it now a majority, or close to, of black ch.ldren that are raised without a f.ather? And maybe a quarter of other races too.

Of course you can find a few of them who were very lucky in life. But what you're doing is like pointing at Paralympic athletes and saying "look, those guys are good at running even though they lost their legs, so losing their legs isn't bad!"
The numbers you refer to are single parent households and do not indicate how many of those have totally no male participation. Many of those include court mandated support-I would be the first to agree that money alone does not equate to contributing to baby rearing.

If you are going to contest anything I say on this subject, do know that I myself was the custodial single parent of two (widower), and as a member of three focus groups will tell you no one acknowledges our existence. I say 'was' because both are now early 40s and hold doctorates.

Like most women, I had no idea about cuckolding until my husband brought it up to me. After a lot of hesitation on my part (Is he trying to find a reason to get rid of me? Is this so he has an excuse to cheat?) I finally decided to trust him and took the plunge. Since then I've had a string of steady bulls and casual encounters, and I've been happily cucking my hubby for years. For us, the reality was even better than the fantasy and dirty talk.

There's one piece that has stayed a fantasy, though. My husband likes to dirty talk about me being "bred" by one of my bulls. At first I thought it was gross for a number of reasons, but over the years I started to be turned on by the idea. It's been a shared fantasy for years now, but we're in a place now where I have an opportunity to pull the trigger so to speak...

I want to talk with somebody who has actually gone through with it either deliberately or accidentally. Not somebody pretending so they can shill their OF. Not a guy roleplaying as his wife. Not anybody criticizing my choices. Cuck, bull or wife: if you've done it and you can prove it please PM me, I have questions for you.
I'd love to get you pregnant several times .

RE: Cuckold/cheating pregnancy... Strongly considering...​

BAD IDEA! There are thousands of ki.ds, black, white, whatever .... desperately needing parents. Do them, yourself, and society a big, big favor and ADOPT! Maybe you'll adopt the next Michael Jordan. If you adopted the next Michael Jordan, imagine how gracious he would be to YOU for adopting him and giving him a CHANCE. And just think, you'd get to skip labor pains & baby birth ... not a fun experience so I hear.

Last edited:
Like most women, I had no idea about cuckolding until my husband brought it up to me. After a lot of hesitation on my part (Is he trying to find a reason to get rid of me? Is this so he has an excuse to cheat?) I finally decided to trust him and took the plunge. Since then I've had a string of steady bulls and casual encounters, and I've been happily cucking my hubby for years. For us, the reality was even better than the fantasy and dirty talk.

There's one piece that has stayed a fantasy, though. My husband likes to dirty talk about me being "bred" by one of my bulls. At first I thought it was gross for a number of reasons, but over the years I started to be turned on by the idea. It's been a shared fantasy for years now, but we're in a place now where I have an opportunity to pull the trigger so to speak...

I want to talk with somebody who has actually gone through with it either deliberately or accidentally. Not somebody pretending so they can shill their OF. Not a guy roleplaying as his wife. Not anybody criticizing my choices. Cuck, bull or wife: if you've done it and you can prove it please PM me, I have questions for you.
Don't know if you are still watching this thread, but we're an Alabama couple trying to decide the same thing

The "absent black fa.ther" myth is just that. A myth. According to a 2011 Pew Research Center analysis, 44% of Black fathers live apart from their children, compared to 35% of Hispanic fathers and 21% of white fathers.

The "absent black fa.ther" myth is just that. A myth. According to a 2011 Pew Research Center analysis, 44% of Black fathers live apart from their children, compared to 35% of Hispanic fathers and 21% of white fathers.

If unicorns were a myth I wouldn't expect 44% of horses to be unicorns.

The 2021 study showed its a majority now anyway. https:// ihaveadaughter.com/the-black-f ather-da ughter-relationship-in-the-united-states-facts-and-fiction/

99.9% of unverified accounts claiming to be raising a mixed baby are not, in fact. The majority of users on this website are men roleplaying as cucks or roleplaying as women.

Most times, if someone gives birth to a mixed baby from this lifestyle, they'll stop posting here. Because their marriages end and their real life life friendships dissipate. You can't explain it away without either admitting to this fetish or them thinking you cheated on your husband, and everyone will be disgusted by either of these possibilities.
I think you could be right, it was hard explaining a mixed baby. But we have no problem when people look of even ask. When we go out people take long look at a young couple with black baby. We are very happy and have very good life.

I think you could be right, it was hard explaining a mixed baby. But we have no problem when people look of even ask. When we go out people take long look at a young couple with black baby. We are very happy and have very good life.

Seriously curious: how did you explain your baby, if the ch.ild was not the same race as you and your wife?
Who did you need to explain to? How was it taken?

If unicorns were a myth I wouldn't expect 44% of horses to be unicorns.

The 2021 study showed its a majority now anyway. https:// ihaveadaughter.com/the-black-f ather-da ughter-relationship-in-the-united-states-facts-and-fiction/
If you're going to cite a source please use something more authoritative than a blog. This data is misleading. Just because the f@ther isn't married it doesn't mean they're not involved. It doesn't account for situations where the couple aren't married.

The fact is that the census numbers have stayed constant. Recent studies have also shown that black f@ther's are more likely to be involved with their children than other groups.

"According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's 2013 National Health Statistics Report, Black fathers (70%) who live with their children were most likely to have bathed, dressed, changed or helped their baby with the toilet every day, compared with their white (60%) or Hispanic (45%) counterparts." Feel free to read the article below from ABC news.

Please be aware that the "absent f@ther myth" is a racist trope like the "black on black crime" myth.

Not trying to hate but just educate. One love ❤️

Seriously curious: how did you explain your baby, if the ch.ild was not the same race as you and your wife?
Who did you need to explain to? How was it taken?
We just told them we invited another guy into our lives. She was on the pill, we do not believe in abortion. The families were understandably upset but it took almost six months before they started to come around. We do not live all that close to them, about four hour drive, because of the job I took out of college Close friends were fine with it, we knew a few of them were into a sex club where once a month they watch wife’s having sex with others.

Yeah do it. As long as either your husband or bull can support you physically and financially. You dont want to be left holding the baby on your own.

If you're going to cite a source please use something more authoritative than a blog.

You obviously didn't read the link, because it linked to the 2021 Pew survey.

"According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's 2013 National Health Statistics Report, Black fathers (70%) who live with their children were most likely to have bathed, dressed, changed or helped their baby with the toilet every day, compared with their white (60%) or Hispanic (45%) counterparts." Feel free to read the article below from ABC news.

If 50% of black f@athers are out of their lives that means a lot more of the remaining f@thers are single f@thers. Hence why they are more likely to engage with that.

Please be aware that the "absent f@ther myth" is a racist trope like the "black on black crime" myth.

How can you use this website if racist tropes offend you?

We just told them we invited another guy into our lives. She was on the pill, we do not believe in abortion. The families were understandably upset but it took almost six months before they started to come around. We do not live all that close to them, about four hour drive, because of the job I took out of college Close friends were fine with it, we knew a few of them were into a sex club where once a month they watch wife’s having sex with others.

Thanks for sharing that. All the best to you and your family.

Back