I really like this picture. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words... It is obvious that only one of the two keys is able to open and ******* the passage with virility. It must have been magnificent to see that. The cuck is also very honest here showing the bull his submissive nature through his caged cock, I recognize myself completely in this role of submissive.
Soo good to see his size

What is important is to show respect to the bull and I think that a simple way to show it for the cuck is to recognize that only the bull is a man and that he deserves very special attention especially his cock. It is not a question of being gay or not it is just sucking his cock to thank him for fucking his wife well knowing that he cannot do it as well.
I agree with this. While sucking a cock is itself a "gay" act, you don't have to be gay to do it. You're just showing subservience to the better man, *especially* if your wife/GF wants you to do so.

Not all couples that like BBC are cucks, nor it is a given that we can’t satisfy our wives. Some of us like that our women want something different. And are willing to let them have it. That something different is often white dick that she gets just as wet. Just as many orgasms and has just as much fun. Strange dick is as exciting as strange pussy. Regardless the color. My wife happens to love dick. She absolutely loves black guys too Not because they are bulls. Rather it’s because it’s different to the dick she gets on a regular basis.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
The appeal for me as an aspiring cuck is;

Sex is intriguing in potential

And Sex is lame with a small cock, especially true if a fast cummer without stamina like me.

Having a bull allows for sex to be intriguing and enjoyed in an otherwise non existing and unenjoyable sexless marriage.

Bulls fix the problem.
Bulls have big cocks that shoot bigger cum loads.
Bulls fuck for longer time

Cucks get a happy wife and that makes life better.

I think the assertion that many, or even a meaningful number of white women are into black bulls and that their husbands are cucks is gross misrepresentation. I do believe there is a demographic that falls into that category however , but there are multiple other demographics when it comes to sexuality, marriage, arrangements, swingers, LGBQT…. etc. There are statistics that are publicly available. Found this one from NPR ( which is fairly well known for partiality). The data is from dating sites and the number of hits people get from different races. This one is more of an inter racial study vs bulls and cucks per se ( but the assertion was white guys are content to be cucks to black bulls ) so there is some relevance.
The data shows that white women, Latin women and Asian women over overwhelmingly reach out to white guys more often than black guys.
And oddly enough. Black, white and Latino men reach out to Asian women most.

The world certainly is more interracial and will hopefully become even more so as the generations pass and society gets past racial bias.

What you have on this site is a well adjusted group of men, women, couples that embrace different races as a positive addition to NL their lives. Also a demographic that are cucks which fit your theory, a group of people that are quite willing to serve that demographic as the bulls.
I’d say live and let live. Let people find and embrace their kink. But we’re all not the same. And all don’t fall in a cuck category just because we like inter racial sex or letting their wives enjoy something different.

But that’s just my theory. You can interpret the study anyway you want. And I’m sure the are studies out there that support your theory too!

Attachments

• IMG_5327.jpeg
    IMG_5327.jpeg
    591.9 KB · Views: 430
Back