When a woman is not completely satisfied, you have to quickly face the facts: having a small dick does not prevent you from thinking correctly and it will not be rare that the real solution, the only solution will be satisfactory for him too because it will reveal his true nature which is to humbly serve the real alpha males. And an alpha male has rights that a sub man must promote by introducing him to his petite wife.
I play with his pole to
Some times i get his first load

When a woman is not completely satisfied, you have to quickly face the facts: having a small dick does not prevent you from thinking correctly and it will not be rare that the real solution, the only solution will be satisfactory for him too because it will reveal his true nature which is to humbly serve the real alpha males. And an alpha male has rights that a sub man must promote by introducing him to his petite wife.
Look im not gay but yes iv sucked our bull and yes iv swollow cum but its in the frenzy of the moment and only if our bull wants

Look im not gay but yes iv sucked our bull and yes iv swollow cum but its in the frenzy of the moment and only if our bull wants
What is important is to show respect to the bull and I think that a simple way to show it for the cuck is to recognize that only the bull is a man and that he deserves very special attention especially his cock. It is not a question of being gay or not it is just sucking his cock to thank him for fucking his wife well knowing that he cannot do it as well.

I really like this picture. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words... It is obvious that only one of the two keys is able to open and ******* the passage with virility. It must have been magnificent to see that. The cuck is also very honest here showing the bull his submissive nature through his caged cock, I recognize myself completely in this role of submissive.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 384
Back