Has your wife cheated before?

Early in our marriage my wife admitted to giving blowjobs to several Black guys at work. At first I felt betrayed, then inadequate and finally aroused thinking about it. After some serious discussions, I told her I was OK wityit and encouraged her to continue.
So did it continue?

Hotwife Latina cheating with her BBC lover. Found some vids on her phone. We played with this guy for about 2 years then stopped as he wanted more from her. Found out she continued seeing him for another 2 years after that without me knowing until I found this vid on her phone. Her monthly overnight company meetings for 2 years were spent seeing him at motels, hotels and his home. As well as her Wednesday late nights arriving home at 8-9pm were spent at his home for several hours. She also recently mentioned that she went out on a few dates with him and met his friends when she accompanied him to his barber to show her off. Her reason for continuing to see him behind my back and not telling me was he was the best fuck she ever had and he made her feel sexy and it was like her boyfriend for her and a control thing for her. For the next several years he would periodically text and call her which she told me about. She's been telling me lately she wants to see him again maybe invite him for the week and spend the week at a resort with him.

Attachments

• Lana-FrenchDavid_1.mov
    103 MB
Hotwife Latina cheating with her BBC lover. Found some vids on her phone. We played with this guy for about 2 years then stopped as he wanted more from her. Found out she continued seeing him for another 2 years after that without me knowing until I found this vid on her phone. Her monthly overnight company meetings for 2 years were spent seeing him at motels, hotels and his home. As well as her Wednesday late nights arriving home at 8-9pm were spent at his home for several hours. She also recently mentioned that she went out on a few dates with him and met his friends when she accompanied him to his barber to show her off. Her reason for continuing to see him behind my back and not telling me was he was the best fuck she ever had and he made her feel sexy and it was like her boyfriend for her and a control thing for her. For the next several years he would periodically text and call her which she told me about. She's been telling me lately she wants to see him again maybe invite him for the week and spend the week at a resort with him.
Wow your wife fucks really well. message me

Been with her for 6 years she had her first bbc in April… after about a year after discussing this fantasy and she tells me in mid may that she made plans to go meet with him while I was at work but she couldn’t do it because she felt bad and to top it off the guy left back to his home state. I was pretty upset she didn’t actually do it.

Shortly after I got married, a guy I knew told me that my wife was cheating on me with a black guy she had met at a bar after work. I couldn't stand the guy that told me this, so I didn't believe him at first because he was the kind of guy that liked to stir up trouble. But I couldn't stop thinking about it and would jerk off to it and think about it while I was fucking my wife. I think it embedded the idea of her cuckolding me in my mind. Years later, I finally convinced her to cuckold me openly.

About a year ago, she finally told me that she started an affair with that black guy about a month after getting back from our honeymoon, and it lasted about a year.
Let’s see her pic

Back