Has your wife cheated before?

My wife being with a black man was never a fantasy of mine, but I think it was for my wife. It took only a little prodding on the part of one of her friends and she started hooking up with a black boyfriend after we were only married for a year. I even recall a conversation between my wife and her mom that I wasn't supposed to hear where her mom told her how wrong she thought it was for a white woman to be with a black man. My wife snapped back at her mom and told her that it not only wasn't wrong but it was good and perfectly natural. Weeks later my wife was pregnant by the black boyfriend and her mom began to embrace an interracial world.

About 2 months into dating, my lady went on a trip with her best friend that was planned and paid for before we met. On this trip, they were supposed to be staying in an Airbnb with a few other friends of theirs. One of those people, however, was a guy she used to hook up with and did so again while on the trip. Along with 3 other guys she met during this same trip lol

My wife being with a black man was never a fantasy of mine, but I think it was for my wife. It took only a little prodding on the part of one of her friends and she started hooking up with a black boyfriend after we were only married for a year. I even recall a conversation between my wife and her mom that I wasn't supposed to hear where her mom told her how wrong she thought it was for a white woman to be with a black man. My wife snapped back at her mom and told her that it not only wasn't wrong but it was good and perfectly natural. Weeks later my wife was pregnant by the black boyfriend and her mom began to embrace an interracial world.
Even though your ex-wife left you and hurt you so much, the fact that she chose a black man over you must still make your penis hard 😂

Last edited:
In the 10 years I've known my wife through dating and marriage, she's cheated on me with at least a dozen guys (I found proof and/or she admittedly when I confronted her with suspicions), and I have partial proof/theories for about another dozen, but she denies these as I don't have the solid proof. At first I was mad, but after thinking about it non-stop for several years, obsessing about it... eventually I couldn't even cum unless I was thinking about her getting fucked by other men. Then it became strictly black men....

In the 10 years I've known my wife through dating and marriage, she's cheated on me with at least a dozen guys (I found proof and/or she admittedly when I confronted her with suspicions), and I have partial proof/theories for about another dozen, but she denies these as I don't have the solid proof. At first I was mad, but after thinking about it non-stop for several years, obsessing about it... eventually I couldn't even cum unless I was thinking about her getting fucked by other men. Then it became strictly black men....
Almost all married men in this lifestyle started it by their own will and through advice they gave to their wives. Only exceptions like you adopt the lifestyle by necessity lol

I'll write this and yes, I've fucked my husband's best friends. 3 of them

1st best friend growing up it was s three way and my first DP when I was afraid of anal ( hubby's 9in ) his best friend Thomas had a little 5 inch penis pretty thin.

2nd was Curtis friend from college and has a missing hand but a very thick smooth arm I let him watch hubby and me and he joined using that arm weird but really amazing.

3rd I just got out of this I cheated on hubby for 6 months with his his friend, my ex best friends husband. It wasn't the best thing and it was more the secretive affair that mad it hot. Otherwise his little whiskey dick didn't do much.

I'll write this and yes, I've fucked my husband's best friends. 3 of them

1st best friend growing up it was s three way and my first DP when I was afraid of anal ( hubby's 9in ) his best friend Thomas had a little 5 inch penis pretty thin.

2nd was Curtis friend from college and has a missing hand but a very thick smooth arm I let him watch hubby and me and he joined using that arm weird but really amazing.

3rd I just got out of this I cheated on hubby for 6 months with his his friend, my ex best friends husband. It wasn't the best thing and it was more the secretive affair that mad it hot. Otherwise his little whiskey dick didn't do much.
I'm sure your Cuck husband appreciated you after knowing this

Sammy wife cheated on me before we married but I still married her despite this I caught her red handed twice but forgave her, we married in feb of 1998 and she informed me she was pregnant in April. Straight away I was alarmed and my worst fears were confirmed over the following months it wasn’t to be mine and we split up, she later moved in with the *******
We however got back together 15 months later and the cheating started again, she never denied cheating whenever it happened in fact she seemed to love me finding out, this was when I realised how turned on I became finding out and led to the way it was going to be and I became cuckold

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
She did cheat because she wasnt sure if i was 100% on board with cuckolding. But she doesnt cheat anymore

Back