Hi everyone! How much impact would have if a latino couple in their 20's adopt this lifestyle with respect of "another time"? Is it true that earlier you start better the taste?

As a bbc enthusiast and bisexual-future husband myself, I really try to find if it's true that a female chooses her mating partner based on genetics. I found also that latina women have a much stronger libido around a black man. One day we may be contributing in giving birth and taking care of black babies 🤱👶🏿♥️

I'm really in love with the contrast between a latina and an alpha black guy.

When a powerful and well-equipped black bull takes control, your wife will discover new heights of pleasure she never imagined. Watch her surrender to waves of pure ecstas y and happiness
View attachment 7390523
So beautiful to see. Thanks to hung black men for giving white women what they want and need, BBC and what white guys want, to watch their girlfriends or wives fucking hung black men while they jerk off. So beautiful.

When a woman is not completely satisfied, you have to quickly face the facts: having a small dick does not prevent you from thinking correctly and it will not be rare that the real solution, the only solution will be satisfactory for him too because it will reveal his true nature which is to humbly serve the real alpha males. And an alpha male has rights that a sub man must promote by introducing him to his petite wife.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 229
When a woman is not completely satisfied, you have to quickly face the facts: having a small dick does not prevent you from thinking correctly and it will not be rare that the real solution, the only solution will be satisfactory for him too because it will reveal his true nature which is to humbly serve the real alpha males. And an alpha male has rights that a sub man must promote by introducing him to his petite wife.
I agree absoluely

Back