so beautiful. I love the cuckold's pink panties around her ankle
I’ll never forget when I wore white sheer mesh thong panties to see my bull. He had me leave them on. So there I am in nothing but those panties feeling very submissive. When he finally pulls his BBC from my mouth and tells me to get on my knees. He just pulls the panties to the side to expose my hole and leaves them on as he take my sissy ass. One of my favorite experiences.

Gwen had remained friends with her ex all this time. I asked her if she wanted to fuck Rufus again, and I knew by the expression on her face that she was turned on by the idea. She was hesitant at first, expressing that she loved me and didn’t want to be with anyone else. I reassured Gwen that I wanted this for her because of how much I love her.

IMG_2889.jpeg

Is there really a relationship when you do things like this and does it work? :O
it's exciting to imagine these.. and I wish my future husband was such a person, with whom we will do such things. :p :) but I don't know how I would have the courage to do such things..

it is bad to think that he only wants to see such a thing, and then he goes off and looks for another woman with whom he will have a regular marriage.
I would like to be your husband

Gwen had remained friends with her ex all this time. I asked her if she wanted to fuck Rufus again, and I knew by the expression on her face that she was turned on by the idea. She was hesitant at first, expressing that she loved me and didn’t want to be with anyone else. I reassured Gwen that I wanted this for her because of how much I love her.

That is exactly what our Hubby needs too and what our wife love to do for him and her 🤩

Back