Swallowing a Black load?

Honestly, it's not something that I normally do for my hubby - but when I'm with a bull I am much more submissive and so it feels like the natural thing to do so I love to swallow his cum when I get the chance.

Usually I let my bulls cum inside me, and then hubby gets into the submissive mindset and comes to clean me up afterwards

So between the two of us we both understand that BBC seed should be swallowed by the couple somehow 😇♠️
Naughty girl, sound like your both enjoying the LS though.

Here's the snowball video clip! Gets my willy firm every time I watch it ;) homegirl even told me exactly how she gets her bfs black rod to shoot in her mouth so she can send it down my throat, enjoy!

Attachments

• Snowball.mp4
    38.9 MB
  • Screenshot_20240826_080529_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_080529_Messages.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 62
Here's the snowball video clip! Gets my willy firm every time I watch it ;) homegirl even told me exactly how she gets her bfs black rod to shoot in her mouth so she can send it down my throat, enjoy!
This is great! Very hot. My wife also likes to french kiss me while her mouth is full of her bull's cum.

This is great! Very hot. My wife also likes to french kiss me while her mouth is full of her bull's cum.
See now I'm jealous of that!! Cause my homegirl ain't kissing me (her bf and my wife wouldn't be cool with that lol) and my wife ain't really into giving bjs, so while I love getting snowballs I don't get any kissing action :/ which sucks cause having your woman try and stick her tongue down your throat that you can taste another dudes cock/ballsack on is like INSTANT Throbbin' Wood!

Boy-yoi-yoi-oing!! 😋

Swallowing a Black load?
I had a GF that would not swallow my load but when it came to BBC she had no problem with it. When I confronted her about the first time she replied that she was "Caught up on the Moment". I really didn't mind, I thought it was hot as hell! But as time went on she started to prefer to swallow the load or at least "Clean up" the after cum even going as far as squeezing out the last drop. Now she's all about milking out and licking up some pre-cum too.
I as well as other couples have found that our wives/GFs seem to enjoy swallowing a black guy without hesitation whereas when it comes to us/husbands they shy away. My GF said she feels sleazy and slutty as my "GirlFriend" doing it but with a Bull, she doesn't have those feelings. She did admit that she would only do it with Black Bulls and did not care to do it with white bulls (not that she does them anymore). She finally confessed that it made her feel submissive by drinking his cum she was taking him deeper inside her and it was a way of letting him know how much she wanted his seed. A way of expressing herself that she was his to dump his manhood in her. She loved creampies too. Either way, as long as his black load ends up IN her.
So my question to all the other girls out there what are YOUR reasons and does it get you off? Does it taste better? A way of being submissive to him? Depriving your partner of it or humiliating him by swallowing BBC cum and not yours? The fact that you are drinking out of his nuts? Do you like sucking every ounce out of him leaving his balls empty so that he feels satisfied? The pre-cum taste is it better?

Any honest answers are appreciated and I thank you in advance.

View attachment 7232840

FYI:
This is kind of a second half to a previous question about:
"Ladies, your thoughts on Sucking on the BBC to start things off... is it instinctive?"
Oral creampies should be a requirement when fuxking a black man. Do NOT waste a drop.

Back