Swallowing a Black load?

Totally a
There are many things that we women do with black men but not with our boyfriends or husbands.
Cum swallowing is one of them and I never ******* my husband’s cum but eagerly swallow every drop of my black bull’s cum.
Many times my husband asked me to lick his asshole but I refused as I feel it is unhygenic and dirty But I love licking my black lover’s asshole all the time and enjoy doing that.
Black guy can pull my hair when riding me doggy style and I love it but when my husband does that I feel it very painful and I don’t like him to do that to me anymore.
There are many many things that we do for black lovers that we don’t do to our boyfriends or husbands and the reason I think is because we want to make our black bulls happy with us so they can make our pussys happy in return and fuck us very good.
Totally agree with everything you wrote. The funny part is that I didn’t realize it until I started dating only blk man. At the beginning of our journey I loved being being with all types of man but I slowly started realizing that the feeling were different with blk man. I started doing more for them but it felt natural and passionate. So swallowing and even kissing was always on the table for a blk man.

I've swallowed black loads form the very first BBC I had when the guy told me that I better swallow it. Since then, I have always swallowed unless they want to cum on me. But most of the time they love me being able to swallow what they unload. :mstickle::bigsmile:
Good Girl beenblackened your dedication and uninhibited desire to pleasure Black Alpha Bulls amazes me. Spitters is for Quitters! ♠️

I was very lucky I met a 40 something dominant gay black master when I was 17 . I won’t bore you with our the details of how we met .I’d just like to say how he made it so easy for me to take my first load of black cum.I was a little apprehensive at first but it was so obvious to me that this was a special man an Alfa male a true dominant Master. We were sitting together on the sofa we had a ******* and smoked a joint. He just sort of pushed my head down toward his crotch gently and I just went to my knees in front of him. He said you know what your suppose to do now I just automatically unzipped him and took out his cock out . He had such a calming voice but very firm. He made it very easy for me to submit completely. He said where does my cock belong I said in my mouth and he said we’ll get to it. and I took his wonderful cock in my mouth and I started sucking him . He said isn’t this easy doesn’t it feel natural for you. don’t you want to please your Master ,I thought yes Master I do in my mind. After a while of sucking he blew his load in my mouth. I didn’t swallow it right off I kept his cum in my mouth to savor it and he said swallow it all and I did and Master said I own you now do you understand I said yes Master. He was so dominant it as like he hypnotized me I just wanted to please him and obey him and I did I worshipped him as his slave for 8 months. He was irresistible to me I could not fight it and I didn’t want to resist him in any way . Even when he whipped me I just fell deeper in love with him. It lasted 8 months and then he broke up with me I didn’t want to leave him he chose to move on from me. I still love him all these years later. I apologize to anyone on this site that might take offense to this post.

I stopped swallowing my husband's cum years ago. Just did not have the desire for it and never thought about why it just kinda evolved. I would suck him but stopped swallowing then got to the point I did not even suck him.
The first time we met a black man, I felt the urge to please him in any way. When I saw his black cock, there was no thought out process. It was just an instinct to get on my knees and pleasure him. When he was showing signs he was getting close my hubby told him I didn't like cum. He told hubby That I wanted his cum and he was going cum in my mouth. He said "you want my cum don't you slut?" I mumbled yes with his cock in my mouth. When he came I loved it. It is all about pleasuring him.

Totally a

Totally agree with everything you wrote. The funny part is that I didn’t realize it until I started dating only blk man. At the beginning of our journey I loved being being with all types of man but I slowly started realizing that the feeling were different with blk man. I started doing more for them but it felt natural and passionate. So swallowing and even kissing was always on the table for a blk man.
My wife absolutely loves kissing her man in public . She said it turns her on so much.She said especially in front of white people who don’t like it .We attend femdom parties. That’s my wife and her black lover ( my Mistress and Master) and I’m their slave. They are always so loving and kissing but the 3 of us enjoy when their is witnesses. It’s mostly dominant wife’s and their sub husbands at these parties and there is a few girl girl couples but everyone seems to really enjoy when my Master dominates me. My beautiful Mistress wife and my handsome black Master stand over me kissing and they dress very dominantly they look gorgeous. I’m naked in my slave collar and my dicklet squashed into a flat micro cage kissing my Masters boots what a sight . My wife felt it was best if my Master was my owner so she stepped aside. So all decisions involving me are made by my Master. He trains ,disciplines and punishes me. If my wife wants to use me she has me here as a servant I do all housework and domestic chores but no sex only clean up after they fuck and she has an orgasm then but Master has to cum in her first that’s his number one rule. Nothing is out of bounds I’ve worshiped his body orally he enjoys when I rim his butt and my wife loves to watch me degrade myself for my Master. I know on this site it might be too gay and masochistic and I don’t mean to offend anyone but that’s just a slice of my life that I’m putting out here. if you enjoy it great if you don’t then I apologize please don’t judge me too harshly I want everyone to find what they want in their sex life thank you

Every husband should be ****** by their wife to eat their own cum at least once...if they dont like it, they should never ask the wife to swallow it unless they want to.

My wife is a cum junkie so she always sucks every last drop of cum out of any cocks offered to her. But she does prefer cum from black cocks and balls.

Cum junkie

Glasses Dao GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

My wife absolutely loves kissing her man in public . She said it turns her on so much.She said especially in front of white people who don’t like it .We attend femdom parties. That’s my wife and her black lover ( my Mistress and Master) and I’m their slave. They are always so loving and kissing but the 3 of us enjoy when their is witnesses. It’s mostly dominant wife’s and their sub husbands at these parties and there is a few girl girl couples but everyone seems to really enjoy when my Master dominates me. My beautiful Mistress wife and my handsome black Master stand over me kissing and they dress very dominantly they look gorgeous. I’m naked in my slave collar and my dicklet squashed into a flat micro cage kissing my Masters boots what a sight . My wife felt it was best if my Master was my owner so she stepped aside. So all decisions involving me are made by my Master. He trains ,disciplines and punishes me. If my wife wants to use me she has me here as a servant I do all housework and domestic chores but no sex only clean up after they fuck and she has an orgasm then but Master has to cum in her first that’s his number one rule. Nothing is out of bounds I’ve worshiped his body orally he enjoys when I rim his butt and my wife loves to watch me degrade myself for my Master. I know on this site it might be too gay and masochistic and I don’t mean to offend anyone but that’s just a slice of my life that I’m putting out here. if you enjoy it great if you don’t then I apologize please don’t judge me too harshly I want everyone to find what they want in their sex life thank you
My wife and I operate on the principle, Don't judge me because I sin differently than you do.

My wife and I operate on the principle, Don't judge me because I sin differently than you do.
Well I apologize at the end of a post like that. Why , because I am submissive bisexual masochistic slave and I feel that when some men read my posts they question their own sexuality and they lash out at me, actually I was told that by several straight male friends so I decided to end my posts with an apology, I’m not trying to upset anyone lol

There are many things that we women do with black men but not with our boyfriends or husbands.
Cum swallowing is one of them and I never ******* my husband’s cum but eagerly swallow every drop of my black bull’s cum.
Many times my husband asked me to lick his asshole but I refused as I feel it is unhygenic and dirty But I love licking my black lover’s asshole all the time and enjoy doing that.
Black guy can pull my hair when riding me doggy style and I love it but when my husband does that I feel it very painful and I don’t like him to do that to me anymore.
There are many many things that we do for black lovers that we don’t do to our boyfriends or husbands and the reason I think is because we want to make our black bulls happy with us so they can make our pussys happy in return and fuck us very good.
Love your thinking keeping your black lovers happy and satisfied. Coming back for more

Well in my case my wife would never take my little dicklet in her mouth so her swallowing my cum would never be an issue. She gives her lover head but never in front of me she’s dominant over me and she says that’s just for her lover that’s not for me to see

Back