Biggest Act of Submission

What is wrong with some of you bitch boys, you allow your life to be destroyed, forfeit your family and allow abuse, mentally and physically. This is supposed to be enjoyable, pleasurable and benefit everyone involved. Don't care how much you crave being humiliated in the bedroom, Learn to draw the line before it destroys your life, and find out they took out a big life insurance policy on
What is wrong with some of you bitch boys, you allow your life to be destroyed, forfeit your family and allow abuse, mentally and physically. This is supposed to be enjoyable, pleasurable and benefit everyone involved. Don't care how much you crave being humiliated in the bedroom, Learn to draw the line before it destroys your life, and find out they took out a big life insurance policy on you!!!
I’m not a ******* or a traditional family man lol I’m a masochistic sexual slave to a dominant bbc only wife and her black lover. We aren’t like you we have an alternative lifestyle that you don’t understand. My wife likes me to be submissive to the man she loves. She loves having a strong handsome black man stand between us. It turns them on to emasculate and humiliate me and I love it too. He’s my Master he whips my ass and pisses in my face and then he fucks my wife and I thank him and eat his cum out of her well fucked pussy. I have no access to my wife sexually except cream pie eating. Instead she wants me to prove my love and loyalty to her by obeying her lover as my Master and I do get to suck his beautiful black cock and worship him orally but pussy isn’t really a part of it , my wife’s pussy is for black men only and we can’t help that it turns the 3 of us on so much . I’m sorry I didn’t mean to upset you I guess you just can’t understand it but that’s ok take care my friend. PS I sold a property I had at a place in Pennsylvania called Laurel Lake ,not far from
Binghamton we live in the greatest state inthe union now California

It was the day that my wife and I told her lover(also dom/bull) that we viewed him as the head of our household. That included control inside and outside of the bedroom. It was control he was gaining organically over the years and we felt we needed to him and make it more official. After he left, my wife asked how I was feeling and I told her I felt completely empty inside.

It was the day that my wife and I told her lover(also dom/bull) that we viewed him as the head of our household. That included control inside and outside of the bedroom. It was control he was gaining organically over the years and we felt we needed to him and make it more official. After he left, my wife asked how I was feeling and I told her I felt completely empty inside.
Because you weren't full of his cum anymore . I'd love to be in control of a whole family . Everyone would stay bred and full ..

You felt empty without your master so move in together my wife and I did it . It worked out pretty well for about 18 months, they were a loving couple and I was their slave domestic servant I did all housework and chores and then they ended up leaving me.lol It wasn’t a complete tragedy she came back 2 years later and of course I begged her to come back and own me again and she did our marriage is a femdom TPE bbc cuckold marriage. My Mistress does what ever she want do , when she wants to do it and with who ever she wants to do it with I have no say.

In my opinion (for what it's worth) the most obvious act of submission is when the woman gets on all fours, spreads her legs about shoulder width apart and placed her head and shoulders down on the bed (a lot like my avatar), presenting herself for the mount.

The woman is placing her entire trust in the male while in that position. She can't do anything (really can't move out of the way because with his hands on her upturned hips, he has total control) except accept his cock and whatever else he wants to do.

In my opinion (for what it's worth) the most obvious act of submission is when the woman gets on all fours, spreads her legs about shoulder width apart and placed her head and shoulders down on the bed (a lot like my avatar), presenting herself for the mount.

The woman is placing her entire trust in the male while in that position. She can't do anything (really can't move out of the way because with his hands on her upturned hips, he has total control) except accept his cock and whatever else he wants to do.
Never thought of that position in this way. I see your point! :)

I’m not a ******* or a traditional family man lol I’m a masochistic sexual slave to a dominant bbc only wife and her black lover. We aren’t like you we have an alternative lifestyle that you don’t understand. My wife likes me to be submissive to the man she loves. She loves having a strong handsome black man stand between us. It turns them on to emasculate and humiliate me and I love it too. He’s my Master he whips my ass and pisses in my face and then he fucks my wife and I thank him and eat his cum out of her well fucked pussy. I have no access to my wife sexually except cream pie eating. Instead she wants me to prove my love and loyalty to her by obeying her lover as my Master and I do get to suck his beautiful black cock and worship him orally but pussy isn’t really a part of it , my wife’s pussy is for black men only and we can’t help that it turns the 3 of us on so much . I’m sorry I didn’t mean to upset you I guess you just can’t understand it but that’s ok take care my friend. PS I sold a property I had at a place in Pennsylvania called Laurel Lake ,not far from
Binghamton we live in the greatest state inthe union now California
@down boy hey, don't worry. Some of us totally understand you 😉 Sounds amazing the life you all lead!!

Back