Swallowing a Black load?

I stopped swallowing my husband's cum years ago. Just did not have the desire for it and never thought about why it just kinda evolved. I would suck him but stopped swallowing then got to the point I did not even suck him.
The first time we met a black man, I felt the urge to please him in any way. When I saw his black cock, there was no thought out process. It was just an instinct to get on my knees and pleasure him. When he was showing signs he was getting close my hubby told him I didn't like cum. He told hubby That I wanted his cum and he was going cum in my mouth. He said "you want my cum don't you slut?" I mumbled yes with his cock in my mouth. When he came I loved it. It is all about pleasuring him.
I love how Black Men have complete control over us. We have become addicted to the powerful aura they exude and I feel as if I am being hypnotised by the very thought of serving our Black Masters and it feels exciting. The more I see and read on here the closer I get to submitting to Black Men. :blackheart: :blackheart: :blackheart:

I was very lucky I met a 40 something dominant gay black master when I was 17 . I won’t bore you with our the details of how we met .I’d just like to say how he made it so easy for me to take my first load of black cum.I was a little apprehensive at first but it was so obvious to me that this was a special man an Alfa male a true dominant Master. We were sitting together on the sofa we had a ******* and smoked a joint. He just sort of pushed my head down toward his crotch gently and I just went to my knees in front of him. He said you know what your suppose to do now I just automatically unzipped him and took out his cock out . He had such a calming voice but very firm. He made it very easy for me to submit completely. He said where does my cock belong I said in my mouth and he said we’ll get to it. and I took his wonderful cock in my mouth and I started sucking him . He said isn’t this easy doesn’t it feel natural for you. don’t you want to please your Master ,I thought yes Master I do in my mind. After a while of sucking he blew his load in my mouth. I didn’t swallow it right off I kept his cum in my mouth to savor it and he said swallow it all and I did and Master said I own you now do you understand I said yes Master. He was so dominant it as like he hypnotized me I just wanted to please him and obey him and I did I worshipped him as his slave for 8 months. He was irresistible to me I could not fight it and I didn’t want to resist him in any way . Even when he whipped me I just fell deeper in love with him. It lasted 8 months and then he broke up with me I didn’t want to leave him he chose to move on from me. I still love him all these years later. I apologize to anyone on this site that might take offense to this post.
@down boy you are so lucky! That sounds amazing to me! Did you have much exlerience before this masterful man? With men or women?

Swallowing a Black load?
I had a GF that would not swallow my load but when it came to BBC she had no problem with it. When I confronted her about the first time she replied that she was "Caught up on the Moment". I really didn't mind, I thought it was hot as hell! But as time went on she started to prefer to swallow the load or at least "Clean up" the after cum even going as far as squeezing out the last drop. Now she's all about milking out and licking up some pre-cum too.
I as well as other couples have found that our wives/GFs seem to enjoy swallowing a black guy without hesitation whereas when it comes to us/husbands they shy away. My GF said she feels sleazy and slutty as my "GirlFriend" doing it but with a Bull, she doesn't have those feelings. She did admit that she would only do it with Black Bulls and did not care to do it with white bulls (not that she does them anymore). She finally confessed that it made her feel submissive by drinking his cum she was taking him deeper inside her and it was a way of letting him know how much she wanted his seed. A way of expressing herself that she was his to dump his manhood in her. She loved creampies too. Either way, as long as his black load ends up IN her.
So my question to all the other girls out there what are YOUR reasons and does it get you off? Does it taste better? A way of being submissive to him? Depriving your partner of it or humiliating him by swallowing BBC cum and not yours? The fact that you are drinking out of his nuts? Do you like sucking every ounce out of him leaving his balls empty so that he feels satisfied? The pre-cum taste is it better?

Any honest answers are appreciated and I thank you in advance.

View attachment 7232840

FYI:
This is kind of a second half to a previous question about:
"Ladies, your thoughts on Sucking on the BBC to start things off... is it instinctive?"
I can’t believe I need to answer this for you but just in case there are a bunch of other males here, not men of course, that need the answer to this puzzling mystery I am always here to help. This world is short on wisdom, intelligence, and common sense for sure but I guess short on sexuality as well. A famous man once said everything is about sex, except for sex. Sex is about power. No truer words have ever been spoken. There are many variables in sexual relationships but the most prominent by far is who is in the power position sexually. Who has the leverage? Who desires the other more? Who is the giver and the taker? The simple reason as to why your wife won’t swallow your load but she will swallow her black bull’s load is that she is submissive to him but not to you. You simply are not worth it in her eyes. I’m sorry to say that but I think deep down you already know this. I mean come on man this is basic stuff here. This isn’t other level sexuality this is sex 101. It’s why I will eat out a chicks ass if she is bikini model material but I won’t go near it if she is ugly and 50 pounds overweight. Again very basic. There is almost always one person a little hotter physically or mentally than the other and can command a more submissive or desirable reaction. Your wife thinks your seed is worthless and the black guys seed is highly desirable. There is your answer.

@down boy you are so lucky! That sounds amazing to me! Did you have much exlerience before this masterful man? With men or women
No hardly any experience sexually a few girlfriends in High school but they tired of me very quickly. Until after high school I met that gay Master and then in college I met my dominant wife. Before my Master and my Mistress ,I really had nothing, smbd sex Master / slave relationship femdom I really never thought of that stuff I was trying to have like a girl friend like a straight relationship lol but that just wasn’t in the cards for me but being a sub slave I really took to that.

I stopped swallowing my husband's cum years ago. Just did not have the desire for it and never thought about why it just kinda evolved. I would suck him but stopped swallowing then got to the point I did not even suck him.
The first time we met a black man, I felt the urge to please him in any way. When I saw his black cock, there was no thought out process. It was just an instinct to get on my knees and pleasure him. When he was showing signs he was getting close my hubby told him I didn't like cum. He told hubby That I wanted his cum and he was going cum in my mouth. He said "you want my cum don't you slut?" I mumbled yes with his cock in my mouth. When he came I loved it. It is all about pleasuring him.
My wife is the exact same way. She hasn't sucked my dick, much less swallowed my cum, in years. But, she swallows her black bull's cum everyday. In fact, multiple times a day, lol. She told me that it is hard to explain, but she craves his cum so much that she could eat gallons of it everyday.

Last edited:
There are 2 things my wife has never done, cum-in-mouth & swallow and anal. Not with me nor her Bulls. However; when we're having sex and dirty talking, she says she wants to taste and swallow his load.

My girl and I will be in Tampa this weekend of the 12th to 15th. Is there any group BBC parties going on? Looking for several couples and lots of BBC to go around. Any info would be great.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 60
Swallowing a Black load?
I had a GF that would not swallow my load but when it came to BBC she had no problem with it. When I confronted her about the first time she replied that she was "Caught up on the Moment". I really didn't mind, I thought it was hot as hell! But as time went on she started to prefer to swallow the load or at least "Clean up" the after cum even going as far as squeezing out the last drop. Now she's all about milking out and licking up some pre-cum too.
I as well as other couples have found that our wives/GFs seem to enjoy swallowing a black guy without hesitation whereas when it comes to us/husbands they shy away. My GF said she feels sleazy and slutty as my "GirlFriend" doing it but with a Bull, she doesn't have those feelings. She did admit that she would only do it with Black Bulls and did not care to do it with white bulls (not that she does them anymore). She finally confessed that it made her feel submissive by drinking his cum she was taking him deeper inside her and it was a way of letting him know how much she wanted his seed. A way of expressing herself that she was his to dump his manhood in her. She loved creampies too. Either way, as long as his black load ends up IN her.
So my question to all the other girls out there what are YOUR reasons and does it get you off? Does it taste better? A way of being submissive to him? Depriving your partner of it or humiliating him by swallowing BBC cum and not yours? The fact that you are drinking out of his nuts? Do you like sucking every ounce out of him leaving his balls empty so that he feels satisfied? The pre-cum taste is it better?

View attachment 7232840

FYI:
"Ladies, your thoughts on Sucking on the BBC to start things off... is it instinctive?"
Yes I like to suck a black cock

Swallowing a Black load?

View attachment 7232840

FYI:
So so truly spoken,I've had some great experience with White Mature Married Wife's and the Incredible sexually charged way they totally Submit to their Black Bulls is a very Extremely Hot and Steany and it's like they are so willingly determined to go all out of their way to pleasure and I am very impressed. BNWO is changing the world as it once was!

Yes, that seems to be the common thing. Black cum only!
I love to read the comments and sharing the honest thoughts of the White single and Married White Couples with the things that are desired by and the Incredible sexually charged way they have a naturally defined attraction to the highest level which at times had me in visual disbelief in the a White Married Couple output and the Incredible Attraction to each other is pure perfection and I have learned so much about the lifestyle from the deepest hidden desires and personal experiences and through close communication and the eagerness to make it happen. To me that is profoundly priceless and the reason why I truly Love being a Good productive provider of pleasure in the lifestyle.

Please login or become a member to view

Absolutely amazing and eyeball rolling site to visually view the Sexy White Married Wife on her knees and taking Huge Thick Cumshots into her white Married mouth and she swallows every drop in front of her husband is the Biggest thrill in my opinion.

Honestly, it's not something that I normally do for my hubby - but when I'm with a bull I am much more submissive and so it feels like the natural thing to do so I love to swallow his cum when I get the chance.

Usually I let my bulls cum inside me, and then hubby gets into the submissive mindset and comes to clean me up afterwards

So between the two of us we both understand that BBC seed should be swallowed by the couple somehow 😇♠️

Damn! That's hard core dedication and Support for the Black Alpha King. 🤴🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦👅👅👩🏼👦🏽😋😋💯🔥✊🏿🔥🔥
Yes sir!! And that ain't even my wife/our bull lol. Our bulls currently incarcerated :/ fortunately my homegirl and her man were kind enough to step in and help me get a nice mouthful of black nut with a video to boot!

Back