Swallowing a Black load?

I have had several girls that swallow but I never met one who actually liked it until I met my wife who was 26 at the time and she loves swallowing a load she actually starts moaning and groaning when she gets a mouthful it literally makes her soaking wet and horny as hell, she prefers men pull out of her and cum in her mouth and the first time she swallowed a black load she immediately told me that he came a lot more than any white man she's ever had and she also says it taste better and it always makes her want more.

I have had several girls that swallow but I never met one who actually liked it until I met my wife who was 26 at the time and she loves swallowing a load she actually starts moaning and groaning when she gets a mouthful it literally makes her soaking wet and horny as hell, she prefers men pull out of her and cum in her mouth and the first time she swallowed a black load she immediately told me that he came a lot more than any white man she's ever had and she also says it taste better and it always makes her want more.
It's all good

Hey gang! Here are all 3 of my recent 'homegirl spits her black bf's load down my throat' collection all in one place for easy viewing. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Hawk Tuah.mp4
    173.7 MB
  • Snowball.mp4
    38.9 MB
  • HawkTuah pt. 3.mp4
    18.6 MB
Back