Raw Orgasmic Pleasure from the Bull: Cuckolds How Do You Manage Your Feelings?

i feel elated. a certain joy that is hard to describe. happiness that this is happening before me. i think you'd be lucky to feel this way.

dan

We're not into cuckold at all. We have a friend we get with for mfm wifesharing fun.
He's younger, bigger dick, cool guy. My wife very obviously likes sex with him.
Sometimes I think she likes it a little too much. It's very hot to watch but I get jealous feelings.
There's times they go at it pretty good, several positions. He gets on top and started to really go at it. There's times she's cum HARD with him like that. It instantly gets him off. Sexy as hell to watch but I feel weird.

Top marks and respect to the husbands who manage their feelings when their wife is being pleasured to another level orgasmic exhilaration.

Cuckold Hubbies,

how do you manage your feelings when another man brings extreme
raw sexual pleasure that you admit and acknowledge cannot to your wife?
Watching her be totally satisfied and have multiple orgasms with the other man is what it's all about, I love seeing her satisfied like that it brings me extreme pleasure to see her whole body tremble from the orgasm she has with well endowed men

The only feeling i have are great wonderful orgasmic feelings. I knew going into it that my wife was going to experience much better orgasms, this was the whole purpose of her doing it because she deserves to experience the greatest pleasure ever. Besides there is only so much pleasure she can get from my tongue.

Maybe not the right place to reply…as we’re not a cuck couple. But some of the guys might fit in this category.
The 1st time I’d seen my wife with another guy it was a bag of mixed emotions. It wasn’t a cuk scenario. I was with his wife, she was with the hubby …we were on adjacent beds in a little sex studio they had.
He wasn’t bigger. He wasn’t even better but he was different than me and she got off soo many times from getting new cock that it was amazing to watch.
From there, we started looking for couples. We both got satisfaction and pleasure watching each other have fun.
At some point we opened up the relationship to select single males. I participate so it’s not like I just sit and watch but similar to the 1st time , she gets pleasure of a) new cock and b) 2 cocks at the same time.
If you’re a giver and get satisfaction from “giving” your wife the opportunity to experience something new and different…it’s a pleasure to let happen. I’d have to assume that this is similar for cuk husbands or regular husbands.
If you’re not a giver and don’t subscribe to compersion….id suspect it would be difficult for guys to watch.

Back