Pimped out

Want to be pimped out by a bull?

• Total voters
How many girls have a kink for being pimped out? I hope I am not the only one. I have never done it but my husband has been pushing for it lately and I admit it turns me on a lot.
My wife has been pimped out. I think it's just part of the relationship between a white woman and a black man. If she really wants to serve him, she will also serve other men when he tells her to do so. That demonstrates her loyalty to the bull.

Few years ago, my wife got a job at a hotel-bar-restaurant run by a mixed race couple. He was white and she was Afro-Puerto Rican. One of her co-workers, Sue, whom she became friends with, confided in her that on occasion the owners would set her up with a client. These guys would be regular patrons, usually traveling professionals who came to Los Angeles on a recurring basis and were looking for female companionship. Shortly after this disclosure, the wife approached her and asked her if she would be able to fill in for her friend who had taken a couple of weeks of. One of her regulars, an attorney who came down from Sacramento for a hearing, was in town and was looking for someone to spend the night with...he was kinda upset that Sue was not available and had asked for someone else. As Sue was Filipino, as was my wife, the owner asked my wife if she'd be interested...she offered her $600 for the night which was a weeks pay at the time, and my wife agreed. She knew about the guy from Sue, had met him in the restaurant on occasion, and as a single mom, she could use the money. So that night, she joined the lawyer for dinner, spent the night with him, enjoyed it, and got paid. After that, the owners began setting her up with more clients to the point where she was seeing someone every night...some at the hotel, and sometimes she would do outcall to their residence or a different hotel. Eventually that led to travel and cruises. She she made several trips to Hawaii with another restauranteur who was friends with the couple. With the money she earned, she bought her first home and a new Volvo. It all came to a halt after about five years when the feds busted the couple. They were looking to subpoena my wife, but she was able to leave the area to avoid being served....and that's how we met.

Back