Pimped out

Want to be pimped out by a bull?

• Total voters
You and your body sold for cold cash.
Once? Once or twice? Many times?
So many times it makes sex so much hotter,and it’s great to get things done for you, Sammy has used her cunt all her life to get what she wants, not always for cash but favours, discount on car, painting decorating jobs, when we first married we were in rented accommodation for two and half years we paid rent with her using her body with the landlord, started out her flashing her body when he was around, that progressed to full sex, he just was addicted to her, he told her that she was so horny letting him bare back her the first time, he had her on the floor in the living room, I was in the bedroom listening, one Christmas he brought her presents and she blew him off in the kitchen while I was still in bed with hangover, he knew I was in the house and he was nervous and didn’t want to get caught so she sucked him off, that night he came round again with bottle of bubbly
We sat there drinking, I told him I was going out to the pub, he went and as soon as I went out he was round her in a shot, she told him I wouldn’t be back until closing time and he fucked her twice in our bed
Another guy fitted built in wardrobes in our bedroom he took a week to complete the work and had her several times

Back