Pimped out

Want to be pimped out by a bull?

• Total voters
Seems like as a fantasy this would be exciting but as a reality a little sketchy, as a suggestion meet your favorite reliable bull set up a scenario where a trusted third party can participate, sounds a little staged but could be enjoyable and interesting. Just a thought.

I dont discuss details in public and its also not a good idea to discuss this without the woman being involved.

Its kind of unethical to pimp a woman out without her knowledge and consent - don't you think?
And Im only into ethical sex.
agree , but she told me that would be her ultimate fantasy and at this age she would like to know is she attractive enough for such endeavor

My daddy planned a date in his flat last week
One day before he informed me that one friend will attend our date
And my daddy wanted that i have to satisfy his friend totally
I didn’t know his friend so far
It was a strange experience for me
Afterwards his friend disappeared and I gave my daddy a good blowjob
He told me that from now onwards other friends will also attend time by time
And I have to satisfy his black friends
So I was now pimped out by my daddy

I have $10 in paypal money for ANY woman on this platform that saw this post/poll and actually voted. I bet not one girl participated in this. Well, "just for fun," i pimped out my two wives a few times each. Not for the $ because I pimped her to existing and trustworthy friends that I knew she' be safe with and would have fun fucking them anyway, but I/we told her she was going to be there true BBC whore for the night and that the money was appropriate. BUT, even with those softer edges, it was thrilling to drive her, drop her off, listen to things on my phone dialed into her phone at the party and then to go pick her up again 3 hours later. DAMN, I think I want to do that again with current hotwife. I'll update later on ideas.

I have $10 in paypal money for ANY woman on this platform that saw this post/poll and actually voted. I bet not one girl participated in this. Well, "just for fun," i pimped out my two wives a few times each. Not for the $ because I pimped her to existing and trustworthy friends that I knew she' be safe with and would have fun fucking them anyway, but I/we told her she was going to be there true BBC whore for the night and that the money was appropriate. BUT, even with those softer edges, it was thrilling to drive her, drop her off, listen to things on my phone dialed into her phone at the party and then to go pick her up again 3 hours later. DAMN, I think I want to do that again with current hotwife. I'll update later on ideas.

Were your ex wives thrilled to be pimped?

Were your ex wives thrilled to be pimped?
Wife 1, yes, loved it. Wife 2 (current wife), yes, loved it. Me, yes, loved it. The black guys that fucked them. Yes, loved it. What's not to love about it, anyway? Hot-as-fuck girls getting a few bucks to fuck and suck superior black cock which they would have done, and do, for free anyway. Guys that pay tend to be a bit more demanding too, which is good for the girls to feel/learn. So says me, anyway.MVC-002L.JPGMVC-003L.JPG

Wife 1, yes, loved it. Wife 2 (current wife), yes, loved it. Me, yes, loved it. The black guys that fucked them. Yes, loved it. What's not to love about it, anyway? Hot-as-fuck girls getting a few bucks to fuck and suck superior black cock which they would have done, and do, for free anyway. Guys that pay tend to be a bit more demanding too, which is good for the girls to feel/learn. So says me, anyway.View attachment 7475742View attachment 7475743

Nice to read that nice girls learned to love being pimped to Black men, for cold hard money

and here is the sample she is 45 , rest in media , wold you pimp her, and how ,much would you charge "customers" for all inclusive services ? :)

View attachment 7457995
This bitch looks very well maintained. Tits are small, but other than that, super duper nice. In reality, would be able to charge hundreds per hook-up. But you should whore her out for $20 blowjobs, $40 fucks, $60 anal. Would definitely want to do all three with her. Pose the whore with a butt-plug next time. does she have a pretty face?

Back