The risk of getting pregnant a kink or not

OK so me I am white 50 years old, My x-wife of 20 years and myself did many 3somes , MFF or MMF . Never with a black guy.

So i always thought i was lucky as not many wives do 3somes.

Now New mrs of five years , and its gone up another level. All guys are black , younger and hung. Leah never had two guys at once in her 42 years until now.

This is our kink, All the guys are bare and all fill her up.Leah has no protection our kink is two fold.

When i follow i fall inside her , no tightness not even close to touching the sides, and full of cum. we both like that but now we are like to think its a gamble that one of these guys has got her pregnant . That risk that chance that kink. Does anyone else have that kink

Your Mrs looks super hot! Hope she get's black bred!

We had a friend black guy hit my wife a lot, always in a playful way. She told me she had fantasy of him. One night we invited him into our sex life, it was kinking and highly exciting. She was on pill so he always finished inside her. Long story short she ended up knocked up by him year later.

Last edited:
We had a friend black guy hit my wife a lot, always in a playful way. She told me she had fantasy of him. One night we invited him into our sex life, it was kinking and highly exciting. She was on pill so he always finished inside her. Long story short she ended up knocked up.
birth control not always 100%

birth control not always 100%
i've gotten a young blonde wife pregnant who thought she was safe on the pill.
but most don't realized that nature finds a way, & a woman not getting pregnant is itself an unnatural act!
so the body makes sure by either becoming increasingly intolerant & adverse to the pill, or making it decreasingly effective.
my ex also found this out resulting in a series of rather surprising black b@bies too.

We had a friend black guy hit my wife a lot, always in a playful way. She told me she had fantasy of him. One night we invited him into our sex life, it was kinking and highly exciting. She was on pill so he always finished inside her. Long story short she ended up knocked up.
Awesome and congratulations to the three of you. The same thing happened with my wife and I and her long term lover.

OK so me I am white 50 years old, My x-wife of 20 years and myself did many 3somes , MFF or MMF . Never with a black guy.

So i always thought i was lucky as not many wives do 3somes.

Now New mrs of five years , and its gone up another level. All guys are black , younger and hung. Leah never had two guys at once in her 42 years until now.

This is our kink, All the guys are bare and all fill her up.Leah has no protection our kink is two fold.

When i follow i fall inside her , no tightness not even close to touching the sides, and full of cum. we both like that but now we are like to think its a gamble that one of these guys has got her pregnant . That risk that chance that kink. Does anyone else have that kink
I'd love to get her pregnant.

Her being 42 is pretty good birth control all by itself. The chances of natural pregnancy at that age are extremely low.
Meh, depends on the person. I got pregnant at 42 in our second month of trying. Completely natural…no meds or intervention of any kind. I know many women who got pregnant in their 40s, both intentionally and unintentionally.

We have probably all known women in their 20s and 30s who could not get pregnant naturally. Age is not a foolproof predictor of whether a woman will get pregnant.

Meh, depends on the person. I got pregnant at 42 in our second month of trying. Completely natural…no meds or intervention of any kind. I know many women who got pregnant in their 40s, both intentionally and unintentionally.

We have probably all known women in their 20s and 30s who could not get pregnant naturally. Age is not a foolproof predictor of whether a woman will get pregnant.
much depends on the quality of seed & where it is planted. the females body chemistry & immune system will often reject and/or k1ll off unfit sperm. maybe mores on now than ever before...esp once she's been exposed to superior sources. her body knows the difference.

Last edited:

Which is why I qualified my statement. Sure, it happens, but it's rare.

Which is why I qualified my statement. Sure, it happens, but it's rare.
We all have different concepts of what “rare” and “extremely low” might mean. If the couple is prepared to welcome a baby into the world, then that’s great and they should enjoy themselves sans birth control.

However, if they are not ready to raise and love a baby for the rest of their lives, then just being 42 years old is by no means a reliable form of birth control. Any medical professional will confirm.

I don’t know why but the risk turns me on, I have one mixed baby and he’s a very incredibly cute baby so the idea of making more makes me happy and turned on
If that is you in your pphotos, I'd definitely like to give you a chance for #2!!! J (the bored wife)

My Wife got pregnant at a swingers event We attended, but it was an all white event, I know it wasn’t,t mine as had a vasectomy by then.
She wanted to keep it , but unfortunately for Her miscarried, We never knew who the ******* was, it could have been a number of guys, at least 5/6.
This woudl be HOT!! Not a clue by whom, just knowing I am pregnant. J (the wife)

Back