The risk of getting pregnant a kink or not

OK so me I am white 50 years old, My x-wife of 20 years and myself did many 3somes , MFF or MMF . Never with a black guy.

So i always thought i was lucky as not many wives do 3somes.

Now New mrs of five years , and its gone up another level. All guys are black , younger and hung. Leah never had two guys at once in her 42 years until now.

This is our kink, All the guys are bare and all fill her up.Leah has no protection our kink is two fold.

When i follow i fall inside her , no tightness not even close to touching the sides, and full of cum. we both like that but now we are like to think its a gamble that one of these guys has got her pregnant . That risk that chance that kink. Does anyone else have that kink
My wife won’t have intercourse with another man unless she’s ovulating and there is a chance she will get pregnant. Makes her orgasm so much harder.

Trust me on one thing.
If she is all of a sudden pregnant by someone else you most likely get cold sweat.

I prefer it as well if she goes bareback.
She also likes it more.
But when the pms is missing or the test is positive decisions are to be made.

And there's a bunch of horse feet you deal with and don't know about.

We love bare fucking love watching guys pump their load into my wife - has nothing to due with getting pregnant. See this “fantasy” discussed a lot - not just here but other swinger sites. I don’t get it nothing would be a bigger turn off than Mrs getting pregnant - she’s fixed so not worried - just don’t understand what’s a turn on about having to deal with a kid for the next 20 yrs just because you wanted some jizz in your pussy??? scratch my head

We love bare fucking love watching guys pump their load into my wife - has nothing to due with getting pregnant. See this “fantasy” discussed a lot - not just here but other swinger sites. I don’t get it nothing would be a bigger turn off than Mrs getting pregnant - she’s fixed so not worried - just don’t understand what’s a turn on about having to deal with a kid for the next 20 yrs just because you wanted some jizz in your pussy??? scratch my head
its not so she keeps it, fucking her with another blokes kid in her is one hot kink , i know lol.

Trust me on one thing.
If she is all of a sudden pregnant by someone else you most likely get cold sweat.

I prefer it as well if she goes bareback.
She also likes it more.
But when the pms is missing or the test is positive decisions are to be made.

And there's a bunch of horse feet you deal with and don't know about.
late not knowing for a few weeks , then finding its a yes, then a few weeks with that kink but not keeping

Definitely a kink. I used to see a woman for a couple of years who was married but on birth control (her and her husband did not want ******* at the time) we always used to meet a hotel for a couple times a month. The last time I ever saw her, she told me they decided it was time to start a family and she was off birth control for about 3 weeks. We never used protection and I always came deep inside of her. In the back of my mind I had always thought what our situations would have been like if I had successfully knocked her up

OK so me I am white 50 years old, My x-wife of 20 years and myself did many 3somes , MFF or MMF . Never with a black guy.

Now New mrs of five years , and its gone up another level. All guys are black , younger and hung. Leah never had two guys at once in her 42 years until now.

This is our kink, All the guys are bare and all fill her up.Leah has no protection our kink is two fold.

When i follow i fall inside her , no tightness not even close to touching the sides, and full of cum. we both like that but now we are like to think its a gamble that one of these guys has got her pregnant . That risk that chance that kink. Does anyone else have that kink
She’s gorgeous! And yes love love that kink

We talked about it and fantasized about it for a very long time and made the decision for Laura to have a mixed baby. She had two both from long term relation ships with her black lovers. I watched both times and even filmed one. For us the fantasy became reality through much thought and choice
Congratulations.

Wow, I can only guess that what makes you even harder as your fucking her is knowing that your pushing their cum deeper into her.

Both my favorite things a beautiful pregnant woman and a beautiful ovulating pussy Im about to impregnate . Anyone here ready ?

Just that fun reminder.......................
This is a chi.ld you are conceiving. The little one will need many yrs of love and support. Don't "risk" it if you can't give the time and love.

That being said,
Yeah, it adds to the thrill, a lot. There certainly have been some very questionable decisions on my part in risking it.

If you don't want something, you usually get it🤣
Isn’t that why it’s so fuckimg hot knowing your wife has finally caved in and want her bulls cum inside her. I mean, it’s the ultimate ending to her giving her pussy to him. First she lets him fuck her with a condom, then she starts to realise what a fuck really is and what pleasure a bull can give her. It’s at this point nature is going to take over and she is naturally going to start to want his seed. There’s no more primal way of a women submitting to a man than letting him fill her full of cum. She’s probably been craving it longer than you think 👏

Last edited:
Back