Pimped out

Want to be pimped out by a bull?

• Total voters
After Mrs has fucked a guy, if she likes him and wants to see him again either she or I will tell the guy that if he's got any buddies who want to fuck to let them know that you know a slut LOL. A lot of her guys are married and cheating so doesn't happen often but has happened. Her two fav bbc's happened that way, fucked the young guy first, he said he had a hung older buddy. Bingo, two beautiful BBC's for her to enjoy. Their mission is to find 2 or 3 more for a bbc gang bang.
So hot

My Hotwife was pimped out by her black bull when we were living in Boston. She was a high class hotel bar ******* for 2 years. She loved getting paid very well for pleasing other men. Keeping her bull happy was another strong motivation.
Huge fantasy for my Chinese wife

Attachments

• IMG_8031.jpeg
    IMG_8031.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8023.jpeg
    IMG_8023.jpeg
    706.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7899.jpeg
    IMG_7899.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7898.jpeg
    IMG_7898.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7317.jpeg
    IMG_7317.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7318.jpeg
    IMG_7318.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
I don't understand the pimped out fantasy entirely. if you are whored out you are not choosing the men. Could be ugly, impotent, or even white!
I can understand how you feel in not choosing who fucks you, I had similar thoughts many years ago myself, but she had another guy who lived down the street from us who I hated who she would see every so often, she knew I hated him and I think that was partly the reason she carried on seeing him knowing my dislike of him also he had what she said was a nice cock I found my self turned on more by the fact I disliked him
Sammy had other lovers who she would see one Paul,and another Ivan who had been fucking her for years, which evolved in her being shared by others, Paul had been fucking sammy for over 15 yrs before he really started sharing her Ivan not quite as long but he shared her when she worked at his wife’s tanning salon he shared her with his mates who were all black which I loved
Paul however shared her with anyone he could and she often said some were really ugly and older, she told me many times she would never know who he would invite round and she had to entertain

I love the feeling of being used

I think we all have that submissive streak in us, to greater or lesser degree.
But it’s special when a woman admits to it, like this.

I wonder if some of this kink is a reaction by women to the built-in expectations they live under.
Monogamy. Sex to procreate the human race.
And the pushback from some women may be: no, just take me and use me. That’s all I want sexually.

I think we all have that submissive streak in us, to greater or lesser degree.
But it’s special when a woman admits to it, like this.

I wonder if some of this kink is a reaction by women to the built-in expectations they live under.
Monogamy. Sex to procreate the human race.
And the pushback from some women may be: no, just take me and use me. That’s all I want sexually.
I love to be degraded. When I'm under command and it pushes me further and further into a role, I never believed I could fulfill

Back