Need some advice

being that he was not her student and she did not know it was a student could save her, she needs to get a lawyer then talk to the school and police, it would come out that she cheaped on the BF but she may be able to keep her job, she did not groom him for sex.
With all the Advice were giving her she should see all the advantages she has right now

being that he was not her student and she did not know it was a student could save her, she needs to get a lawyer then talk to the school and police, it would come out that she cheaped on the BF but she may be able to keep her job, she did not groom him for sex.

She didn't cheat on boyfriend or fiance since he was aware. Though this is an interesting point also the fact everyone would be aware that you have this kind of open relationship and being interracial might be an issue if there is stigma about this in your area.

She didn't cheat on boyfriend or fiance since he was aware. Though this is an interesting point also the fact everyone would be aware that you have this kind of open relationship and being interracial might be an issue if there is stigma about this in your area.
unless they lie about There open relationship

she and him know that but everyone else will see it as cheating

I just know she shouldn't go to jail but she might lose job or wouldn't want to keep it. She also would probably have to relocate.
had a teacher that was sleeping with that had graduated but because he had been in her class they investigated, they found that she had not groomed him and she is still teaching

had a teacher that was sleeping with that had graduated but because he had been in her class they investigated, they found that she had not groomed him and she is still teaching

You were saying if I understand correctly the teacher slept with a former student that had graduated. Normally it would not be an issue unless there was evidence they had intimate relationship when student was a minor or while attending highschool. They were probably smart and waited.

I would of never done anything like this with a teacher I slept with. I would never mess up a good thing or reveal relationship. These young boys are idiots.

Back