Need some advice

So she should go to the police and have a detective to get the background right
No. See a lawyer first. Because of the sensitivity of this, it's best to do what someone experienced in the law suggests. Due to the extortion element of this, the perp might also be committing a federal crime.

No. See a lawyer first. because of the sensitivity of this, its best to do what someone experienced in the law suggests. Due to the extortion element of this, the perp might be committing a federal crime.
The lawyer needs to see the evidence first Then need to contact the police and detective Because he’ll be on their system and They will be able to look them up in info

So the best advice I could give is to 1.screenshot all the text messages he’s sent you And if he still texting you screenshot them right away before he try’s to delete them. 2.Find a good lawyer right away as soon as possible don’t care what time it is you contact the lawyer right away and show him your evidence And keep your story straight Don’t leave anything out when you’re talking to your lawyer and police. 3.Have your lawyer with you while you’re talking to the police and have a detective right away so they can do some background check on him The police and detective Can track his number down And once they keep them for interrogation they’ll go through his phone for more evidence

I’m very sorry that’s happened to you But I hope you take Everyone’s advice and I would not try to do anything that can give him the advantage of the situation If he is texting you still

If she wasn’t drinking she would figure out something wasn’t right about him so she has another advantage

If the age requirement is 18 or 21 then legally she could argue with attorney that she believed he was a consenting adult which probably could protect her job. Also could with attorney go after him for blackmail and entrapment. However I do not know if you would want to remain at school because of the controversy since people are cruel. You would probably have to relocate and get job at a school in another state or city.

being that he was not her student and she did not know it was a student could save her, she needs to get a lawyer then talk to the school and police, it would come out that she cheaped on the BF but she may be able to keep her job, she did not groom him for sex.

Back