Need some advice

Just trying to say that with him not being a student in her class, she could be ok, I am sure that being at the same school will be an issue but she should be able to keep her teaching certs

Went out to the club with my fiancé last night. Plan was to hook up with a sexy black guy. Danced with a few, had some drinks, was feeling good. Feeling pretty horny when a young black guy approached me and we really hit it off. He looked kinda familiar, as if we had met before. Anyway, one thing lead to another and next thing you know he’s pounding me in a motel outside of town. Fiancé enjoyed the show and the sex was great. Next morning he texted me saying he was a student in the high school where I teach. He’s only 17 too. In the text he was to threatening to tell the school board about us if I didn’t become his sex toy. He showed me some pics that clearly shows the two of us in all sorts of sexual positions. I can’t lose my first teaching job over this. I may never get another job because of having sex with a minor. I’m so stupid! Please help me with advice. Thanks
You all falling for this bullshit story? Made up clearly. First she (if it is really a woman) said her fiancé and her were at a club first (clue)? Her plans was to dance with some black guys-- she was on a mission to get some black cock. Then she said a young looking guy came over and they hit it off and went a motel? Where is the fiancé at? Third this is a night club/bar so for a ******* minor to get in is highly unlikely because if he looked young to her than most definitely he looked young to the club to card him. And she didn't mention if he had friends with him because at that age he is not going to club/bar by himself. Third she didn't mention anything about what her fiancé said or thought about it. I believe it to be a fabricated story!!!

You all falling for this bullshit story? Made up clearly. First she (if it is really a woman) said her fiancé and her were at a club first (clue)? Her plans was to dance with some black guys-- she was on a mission to get some black cock. Then she said a young looking guy came over and they hit it off and went a motel? Where is the fiancé at? Third this is a night club/bar so for a ******* minor to get in is highly unlikely because if he looked young to her than most definitely he looked young to the club to card him. And she didn't mention if he had friends with him because at that age he is not going to club/bar by himself. Third she didn't mention anything about what her fiancé said or thought about it. I believe it to be a fabricated story!!!

Possiblely. A different take on it.

The fiance enjoyed the show!

Yes, it is possible that this story is fabricated. Reviewed posting history. Back in August, she was making posts about being 20 and soon turning 21, still in college and as a biology major. Would stand to reason that there's at least another year of college? Has posted several pics in the forums. Could be same girl, but one of you internet sleuths can image search (can't off my tab). Has some mom-******* dialogue with Angie Gallo (who used to have Anna Kournakova bent over as avatar!). Also claims to have sister, Jessica, here. Mention of fiance started in December.

Went out to the club with my fiancé last night. Plan was to hook up with a sexy black guy. Danced with a few, had some drinks, was feeling good. Feeling pretty horny when a young black guy approached me and we really hit it off. He looked kinda familiar, as if we had met before. Anyway, one thing lead to another and next thing you know he’s pounding me in a motel outside of town. Fiancé enjoyed the show and the sex was great. Next morning he texted me saying he was a student in the high school where I teach. He’s only 17 too. In the text he was to threatening to tell the school board about us if I didn’t become his sex toy. He showed me some pics that clearly shows the two of us in all sorts of sexual positions. I can’t lose my first teaching job over this. I may never get another job because of having sex with a minor. I’m so stupid! Please help me with advice. Thanks
Take up a different profession then come nut on a grown man cock ;) last part was just a joke plz dont get mad

And it did happen to one of my FRIENDS name Monica :) lmmfao

I would get a lawyer asap and question the club why they allow a minor in the club? You were not aware of his age and blackmail is a crime, do not sleep with this minor again. Save the text messages and show your lawyer.

Man this story isn’t true. Your a teach and he is 17 years old in a night club? Really!

It was a high quality bait thread. I don't think a woman would post on a forum like this for advice. I think they would PM somone personally or use a different outlet for advice IF it were true.

The story doesn't add up at all. Also how did this dude allegadly get pics of you in "all types" of positions without you knowing?

Also age of consent is a factor. In NJ it is 16.

Well .... I will just ask. Is this. Real? Or is it fantasy??? Fantasy is fun 😁. But threatening someone’s job or trying to extort money is no joke 😡!

Then why did you tell her to pm you so fast?
Idk i was just say cause all her post send u to another web page thats not b2w and b2w dont want ppl talkin bout fb or kik name do y would they be ok with hers bbbuuuttt i could be wrong

Hope you enjoy being a sex toy, oh you already do. Just kidding, fuck him as good as you can and hope he looses interest

Back