Need some advice

And make sure you show the text messages to the police as evidence And you should show them to your lawyer Right away as soon as possible Try screenshot some of the text messages in case he try to delete anything
Id go to the lawyer first and let him deal with the police.

Make sure you show all text messages To the lawyer first and screenshot anything he said before he tries to delete everything And show the text messages to the police and you need to report sexual assault make sure you press charges right away to

So try to stay calm and remember you have the Advantage Of this situation right now he’s the one who fuck up

I had a problem of extorsion too... and you can only do two Things.... make what they want but you will be a slave for ever!! Or accept the consequences... if you do so I recomend you to make a damage control, and check what you can control before it happens, may be talking to the bird by your self?? Good Luck and fell free to contact me if you need something it’s a very difficult situation.

I had a problem of extorsion too... and you can only do two Things.... make what they want but you will be a slave for ever!! Or accept the consequences... if you do so I recomend you to make a damage control, and check what you can control before it happens, may be talking to the bird by your self?? Good Luck and fell free to contact me if you need something it’s a very difficult situation.
No that’s stupid that means the problems are going to get worse and he’s going to keep getting worse

She needs to collect all the evidence she can so she can show them to her lawyer then to the police Start pressing charges right away

My bet would be that this guy isn't going to risk serving prison time just to scam you; he probably couldn't afford more than a court appointed attorney. If you can get some back ground on this guy (maybe check to see if he's in the school year book) to see if he's legit. But, be sure you get a recording of your next conversation with him, regardless, as he's still committing extortion even if he is under-age.

My bet would be that this guy isn't going to risk serving prison time just to scam you; he probably couldn't afford more than a court appointed attorney. If you can get some back ground on this guy (maybe check to see if he's in the school year book) to see if he's legit. But, be sure you get a recording of your next conversation with him, regardless, as he's still committing extortion even if he is under-age.

So she should go to the police and have a detective to get the background right

Back