What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Ever Had During Having Sex With Black Guy?

Do You Think Lady Unintentional Farting During Sex Is Normal?

• Yes

Votes: 47 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
I've often had pussy farts due to ahard pounding pumping my pussy, so not embarrassing but one time one of my bulls got over excited grabbed my head & hard pumped his 9"s down my throat balls deep! I can take him normally but in his excitement I wasn't able to breathe & ended up throwing up, he showered, I cleaned up & we went at it for another hour till he filled my pussy with cum! Moral he let's me control how I deep throating him balls deep?

For me and I still can’t forget it is when this black guy with very huge cock was fucking my pussy with my legs up on his shoulders and he was pounding my pussy so hard when suddenly I farted.
I was so ashamed but he was so considerate and gentle and he continued fucking me as nothing happened.

My question for the ladies here, have you ever farted during sex with black guy and what was his reaction?
Please No Men allowed to participate in the poll. Only ladies are allowed. Thank you
View attachment 7317965
Yes (queefing).. its a bit embarrassing as a woman to make this sound, as is associated with something different and not something people like to heat.
Queefing is something very different, it's the air being expelled from the vaginal canal , it has to make room for all of that cock. When aroused and slightly gaped, the suction caused by this displacement of air cause a fantastic feeling, it it's so good to feel that suction and as it breaks more air is drawn in. A very good fuck, would be a lot of popping and squelching. The hight pitch the queef, the tighter the fit, it become more of a loose sound as thing fully relax.

To any female getting embarrassed, please, embrace it. Love it, the man will be loving it. Its tge best sound, so go with it. Push and make it more. It nothing dirty. It's is the sound of air and cock firing into pussy. Best ever, the more the better.

An intense anal orgasm during a spontaneous anal pounding with a hotwife at home, lead to her dropping a couple Hershey's kisses on the sheets!

She was a quite a bit embarrassed and apologetic as she picked up the two chocolate morsels that had fell out of her with some tissue paper, but I convinced her that it wasn't a big deal that accidents do tend to happen!

I also convinced her to finnish giving me that ass of hers!♠️

Back