MAGA chick for black men❤️🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m more aware than you apparently - BIDEN stole classified documents both when he was a senator and a VP and had absofuckinglutely no valid reason to have them - then can’t apparently be prosecuted for it cause of the doofus defense 😉

Trump on the other hand WAS a president and had reason to have them - if it ever gets adjudicated we’ll see if there is a crime. Biden most DEFINITELY committed crimes stealing classified documents when he wasn’t entitled to them at ALL !!!!!
🤦‍♀️ buddy you got a little 💩on your mouth
do you have a napkin?
0% true
Trump took the classified documents when leaving office to mar lar go
Remember he first said it was a mistake by the packing crew . Yeah I mistakenly took 200,000 pages of classified documents 😂😂😂
It’s amazing you MAGA morons

I find it incomprehensible that Dems fail to see Debacle Joe’s obvious deterioration :|
I wish there were a younger choice
But let’s not forget dump and his shark electric battery drowning rant

That’s nonsense and being a victim
To not vote means someone else controls you.
So I'm a victim for not aligning myself with a man who post pictures of minors on a sex site ..I'm a victim because I won't co sign with a man who openly calls black people monkeys and blame us for crime in his own neighborhood..

Why don't you ask mac yourself and see what his answer is before name calling others people and me..and like I said before EVERYONE ISNT LYING ABOUT ONE GUY

So I'm a victim for not aligning myself with a man who post pictures of minors on a sex site ..I'm a victim because I won't co sign with a man who openly calls black people monkeys and blame us for crime in his own neighborhood..

Why don't you ask mac yourself and see what his answer is before name calling others people and me..and like I said before EVERYONE ISNT LYING ABOUT ONE GUY
Im not saying you need to like the choice of who to vote for. Sometimes it’s the lesser of two evils

I’m just saying if you relinquish the power of your vote then someone else has power over you. So you cant complain if your life isn’t getting better. If you want to fix it Then mobilise , join the fight . Which ever side. Make the change you want! But it’s easier to complain

Think about it .

Why do you think American conservatives try to make it hard for working class Americans to vote?

Im not saying you need to like the choice of who to vote for. Sometimes it’s the lesser of two evils

I’m just saying if you relinquish the power of your vote then someone else has power over you. So you cant complain if your life isn’t getting better. If you want to fix it Then mobilise , join the fight . Which ever side. Make the change you want! But it’s easier to complain

Think about it .

Why do you think American conservatives try to make it hard for working class Americans to vote?
Huh? Join what fight ? You honestly think voting will help black Americans? It hasn't so far .the truth is .the least of two evils ,is still evil ..

The truth is the entire system is rigged against working class people regardless of who they vote for ..things ain't going to get better .the cost of living isn't going to get cheaper and violence isn't going to stop just because of who the president is .

And fighting other Americans is not going to solve Americans issues .

Justice for black people in America right not is a settlement pay out by cities after the police beats you or worst .

That's why I stop listening to white liberals
You think your vote going to stop them from ki..lling us and putting black people in jail ?

my question is are you going to change the world and the way it is or are you going to stop tyrant by enforcing your own special brand of it ..

Because seemly the topic of your friend mac being a rasict is no longer a factor of the conversation.

You not about to save America by protecting rasict just because they on your side ,and damn sure not going to beat the other rasict with that mentality.

But if you think voting for another old rich white man in power will help my life be better? I would love to hear why you think that

🤦‍♀️ buddy you got a little 💩on your mouth
do you have a napkin?
0% true
Trump took the classified documents when leaving office to mar lar go
Remember he first said it was a mistake by the packing crew . Yeah I mistakenly took 200,000 pages of classified documents 😂😂😂
It’s amazing you MAGA morons

You amaze me Jane and crack me up 😆

I wish there were a younger choice
But let’s not forget dump and his shark electric battery drowning rant

It’s called humor - it’s too bad lefties seem to have a problem with it :|

Huh? Join what fight ? You honestly think voting will help black Americans? It hasn't so far .the truth is .the least of two evils ,is still evil ..

The truth is the entire system is rigged against working class people regardless of who they vote for ..things ain't going to get better .the cost of living isn't going to get cheaper and violence isn't going to stop just because of who the president is .

And fighting other Americans is not going to solve Americans issues .

Justice for black people in America right not is a settlement pay out by cities after the police beats you or worst .

That's why I stop listening to white liberals
You think your vote going to stop them from ki..lling us and putting black people in jail ?

my question is are you going to change the world and the way it is or are you going to stop tyrant by enforcing your own special brand of it ..

Because seemly the topic of your friend mac being a rasict is no longer a factor of the conversation.

You not about to save America by protecting rasict just because they on your side ,and damn sure not going to beat the other rasict with that mentality.

But if you think voting for another old rich white man in power will help my life be better? I would love to hear why you think that
Unfortunately you haven’t heard me.
Simply if you don’t like what America has to offer be your own Rosa parks
Imagine if Martin Luther King thought like you did
System is rigged
Old white men
Racist
I’m not saying you are wrong
I’m asking what are YOU going to do about it.
Abstain? 🙄

Unfortunately you haven’t heard me.
Simply if you don’t like what America has to offer be your own Rosa parks
Imagine if Martin Luther King thought like you did
System is rigged
Old white men
Racist
I’m not saying you are wrong
I’m asking what are YOU going to do about it.
Abstain? 🙄
Lmfao the funny thing about what you just said .it sound like to me that if I'm not fighting the white man's battle then I'm not doing anything or enough

I quite sure mlk and Ms parks idea was unwanted and seem radical at the time ..unfortunately I'm not trying to save the world like liberals and I'm not trying to save America like conservatives. I'm trying to save my community and my people.

I heard you but you are forgetting one major point . Mlk told black people to go out and vote for the party who has black people interest in mind . Since neither party does then maybe I should keep my vote until they do .
But thank you for trying to interpret black history for me ,but I think you should stay with in your own interest on this matter because last time I check "defunding the police " seem to become d.o.a once the last election was over

Lmfao the funny thing about what you just said .it sound like to me that if I'm not fighting the white man's battle then I'm not doing anything or enough

I quite sure mlk and Ms parks idea was unwanted and seem radical at the time ..unfortunately I'm not trying to save the world like liberals and I'm not trying to save America like conservatives. I'm trying to save my community and my people.

I heard you but you are forgetting one major point . Mlk told black people to go out and vote for the party who has black people interest in mind . Since neither party does then maybe I should keep my vote until they do .
But thank you for trying to interpret black history for me ,but I think you should stay with in your own interest on this matter because last time I check "defunding the police " seem to become d.o.a once the last election was over
🤦‍♀️. Ok you stay the victim . I’ll keep trying to make incremental change while you sit on the sidelines criticising crying poor me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back