MAGA chick for black men❤️🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes life under this corrupt regime is sickening - AGREED - I don’t like living under a Banana Republic government - no a WHIT !!!!

And thirty-four felony convictions, facing 57 more felony counts across one state court (GA election subversion) and two different federal districts (willful retention of national-security information, obstruction of justice, withholding of documents, and false statements) ...notwithstanding civil judgments of sexual assault and defamation... is the righteous route?

Make it make sense. Where is Melania??? 😩

Did I mention twice impeached in a single term? Melania, help him... where are you?

It sure didn't take this thread's RightTards long to start trashing this thread. They show up and start the View attachment 7250693 No use showing the docs, they don't believe docs unless they favor their MAGA candidates. FACTS BE DAMNED!

They're going for yet another THREAD CLOSING & Finger Pointing.
You're the one resorting to name calling....obviously trying to get this thread shut down as you have so many others.

Last edited:
And thirty-four felony convictions, facing 57 more felony counts across one state court (GA election subversion) and two different federal districts (willful retention of national-security information, obstruction of justice, withholding of documents, and false statements) ...notwithstanding civil judgments of sexual assault and defamation... is the righteous route?

Make it make sense. Where is Melania??? 😩

Did I mention twice impeached in a single term? Melania, help him... where are you?

The very definition of LAWFARE - practiced by 🍌 Banana Republics 🍌 worldwide.

I don’t care where Melania is.

Both impeachments were pure Dem dross.

Last edited:
The very definition of LAWFARE practiced by 🍌 Banana Republics 🍌 worldwide.

I don’t care where Melania is.

Both impeachment were pure Dem dross.

Your disregard for Law & Order is astounding. Do you support crime, support criminals?

You must want a world where prosecutors don't prosecute crime. Where criminals go unpunished, and where there is no consequences for criminality.

You also say you "don't care where Melania is." If the man's own wife doesn't follow him, but you do... does that make you his new bitch? 🤔

Lol, a whole new meaning to #ReplacementTheory

Supporting crime and criminals is a Dem thing - how dare you

Your second line perfectly describes Alvin Brag and NYC - save he makes up crimes for Trump
Your disregard for Law & Order is astounding. Do you support crime, support criminals?

You must want a world where prosecutors don't prosecute crime. Where criminals go unpunished, and where there is no consequences for criminality.

You also say you "don't care where Melania is." If the man's own wife doesn't follow him, but you do... does that make you his new bitch? 🤔

Lol, a whole new meaning to #ReplacementTheory

Supporting crime and criminals is a Dem thing - how dare you

Your second line perfectly describes Alvin Brag and NYC and most Soros bought and paid for DAs.

Melanie is irrelevant to the running of the good ole USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back