Black Men Are Shaping Our Destiny

Ideally it would be great to find an older black heavyset gentleman to please sexually.
Be completely committed to his gratification and controlled completely in a sexual emotional and even physical way (bondage,chastity,orgasm, even financially)type of dominance.
Pussy free, orgasm free,complete subjugation. It's a fantasy at this point but would be very hot!
so that just sounds like you are gay. where is the women? financial dominance. many things can get you off in life, maybe work on a differenct kink. when you are old and infirm and have no retirement plan, a non working man with a big cock will not be there to take care of you- the idea of strong and protector will fall apart and you will be on the street. many ways to get off in this world, maybe try a different one. maybe explore these fantasies of being abused you have -where they come from, rather than pin it on a man who is black and has a large penis.

Wow! Well it's obvious I am bisexual and I'm pussy free at the moment! My previous relationship was with a woman for 9 years.
She's in a new relationship at moment and I'm putting my energy time and resource into other things.
You're pretty judgemental and opinionated for someone just signing on and contributing nothing to this website.
Moreover why are you even here unless it's to support cuckoldry/interacial/femdom movement!?

Seem like a troll to me
so that just sounds like you are gay. where is the women? financial dominance. many things can get you off in life, maybe work on a differenct kink. when you are old and infirm and have no retirement plan, a non working man with a big cock will not be there to take care of you- the idea of strong and protector will fall apart and you will be on the street. many ways to get off in this world, maybe try a different one. maybe explore these fantasies of being abused you have -where they come from, rather than pin it on a man who is black and has a large penis.

Many of us white boys have already submitted completely to our Black Masters.....lots of training and indoctrination was necessary in my case....but here I am now.....a sissified, feminized, sex slave for Women and for Black Men...

Back