MAGA chick for black men❤️🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on you lot don’t believe in proof!
Remember ‘alternative facts’
Republicans who worked with trump told you trump lied about a stolen election
So do you believe in a stolen election ?
again...You're welcome to provide any proof the contrary....or just admit you're spewing bullshit in your "25% correct" claim.

🤦‍♀️. Ok you stay the victim . I’ll keep trying to make incremental change while you sit on the sidelines criticising crying poor me
There it is . ... that's what I been waiting for ..the white "victim " card ..

Lol that's why it's foolish to fight yall battles
Racism is never a deal breaker with yall type
Yall just act like we can't see thought it

But we can ..have a good night

Republicans told you no stolen election.
Did you believe them or trump ?
That will let me know if you are interested in proof .
Or you are only interested in proof that makes you comfortable
again...You're welcome to provide any proof the contrary....or just admit you're spewing bullshit in your "25% correct" claim.

Like I said MAGA idiots aren’t interested in facts, it hurts their widdle feelings.
Stolen Election 😂 good one
Hey did you see dump is a convicted sexual assaulter ?
How about a jury of 12 finding 34 criminal charges unanimously!
So beautiful!

🤦‍♀️ oh man you guys are really smoking what you’re dealing
Too bad
I remember this “wave” you talk about that’s coming coming coming but much like the women you satisfy, it just never arrives
😂😂😂😂😂

I suspect the wave might of just been delayed - the current state of lawfare in this country seems to be inspiring the masses :}

O she arrives and multiple times 😃

Yet you don’t address your falsehood that trump took classified documents when in office . There is evidence to the opposite but like a true MAGA 🫏 you ignore it. 🙄

No Jane - what I’m saying is - he was entitled to under the Presidential Records Act - also what I am saying is that for Joe Biden to have classified documents dating back to some dates he had to STEAL them. A special prosecutor said he was guilty but essentially of such diminished capacity that he couldn’t be prosecuted - great condition for our current president to be in dontcha be knowing now.

Like I said MAGA idiots aren’t interested in facts, it hurts their widdle feelings.
So beautiful!

Ya see Jane that’s what happens in commie show trials in commie venues with hand picked judges and the fix is in - difference tween us is I SEE it and you don’t 😉

No Jane - what I’m saying is - he was entitled to under the Presidential Records Act - also what I am saying is that for Joe Biden to have classified documents dating back to some dates he had to STEAL them. A special prosecutor said he was guilty but essentially of such diminished capacity that he couldn’t be prosecuted - great condition for our current president to be in dontcha be knowing now.
So how is Joe stealing these documents the same as trump fbi raid.
As determined, many politicians have classified documents. They can be lax with returning it but when asked all return the documents!
Not ol Orange convicted sexual assaulter , three times impeached (3x ? I lose count 😂)
National Archives asked how many times AFTER trump left office to return documents. Then a court order to compel him . Then an fbi raid.
Then trump tries to move documents into a shed, then delete security footage of him doing so because his own staff said so.
How in your head is this the same as Biden?

Republicans told you no stolen election.
Did you believe them or trump ?
That will let me know if you are interested in proof .
Or you are only interested in proof that makes you comfortable

Talk about Biden - ya get Trump

Dems are a one trick pony 😆

Ya see Jane that what happens in commie show trials in commie venues with hand picked judges and the fix is in - difference tween us is I SEE it and you don’t 😉
The fix? You mean like the 59 stolen election court cases with trump appointed judges that gave all you MAGA 🤡s the finger because no evidence existed and Fox News paid $778 million dollars to settle a stolen election lawsuit
Trump is still telling you it’s still a stolen election .
You see it huh? Yea I’m pretty sure you THINK you see something
😂
Sure you do.

So how is Joe stealing these documents the same as trump fbi raid.
As determined, many politicians have classified documents. They can be lax with returning it but when asked all return the documents!
Not ol Orange convicted sexual assaulter , three times impeached (3x ? I lose count 😂)
National Archives asked how many times AFTER trump left office to return documents. Then a court order to compel him . Then an fbi raid.
Then trump tries to move documents into a shed, then delete security footage of him doing so because his own staff said so.
How in your head is this the same as Biden?

Because in order for Biden to have certain classified documents he had to STEAL them - he was NEVER entitled to take them in the first place because when he STOLE them he was a senator or a VP - this is the last time I’m explaining this to you. The special prosecutor said he was guilty but just like in Hillary’s case - guilty but no prosecution - when Dems are in power only Republicans are as in Trump’s case persecuted - it’s soooooooooo obvious only a Dem like you can’t see it.

The fix? You mean like the 59 stolen election court cases with trump appointed judges that gave all you MAGA 🤡s the finger because no evidence existed and Fox News paid $778 million dollars to settle a stolen election lawsuit
Trump is still telling you it’s still a stolen election .
You see it huh? Yea I’m pretty sure you THINK you see something
😂
Sure you do.

We weren’t discussing any of that - I know it’s hard for you but try to stay focused on the topic at hand.

So beautiful!
Stop deflecting: again...You're welcome to provide any proof the contrary....or just admit you're spewing bullshit in your "25% correct" claim.

Because in order for Biden to have certain classified documents he had to STEAL them - he was NEVER entitled to take them in the first place because when he STOLE them he was a senator or a VP - this is the last time I’m explaining this to you. The special prosecutor said he was guilty but just like in Hillary’s case - guilty but no prosecution - when Dems are in power only Republicans are as in Trump’s case persecuted - it’s soooooooooo obvious only a Dem like you can’t see it.

Ahem, you certainly have strong convictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back