MAGA chick for black men❤️🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama bombed African Libya happily.
Trump is the only Potus who didn’t take us to useless wars
I hate wars because I retired as Lt Col.
I would rather have peace worldwide and just fuck a lot of beautiful white chicks everyday
Trump 2024!
Im wit U forreal forreal Snowbunny pussy is like crack Hahahaha but real ******* thank U for ur service respect and U aint lying about anything U just said I just hope the other commenter realizes wat we are both saying

The fact you use "retard" and assume that I think Obama is great shows your short sighted and backwards way of thinking. Lets try using real trains of thought instead of childish name calling eh?
Ur literally saying U wouldnt smash A female who votes for Trump who did A better job for U than Obama and if ur not gonna smash A female bcuz of it that makes U A retard as well as tryna trash Trump TF

Rule #2 in this section per FB is: 2. Be polite to your opponent if you get into an argument or discussion. Otherwise, this section will be closed to you.

Do you believe Mac calling others on the thread RightTards is being polite?

Just asking for a friend...
Rule #2 in this section per FB is: 2. Be polite to your opponent if you get into an argument or discussion. Otherwise, this section will be closed to you.

Follow the rules, ESPECIALLY when crying and scolding others while CITING the Rules. Typical LAWLESSNESS from the challenged at heart and mind.

Ur literally saying U wouldnt smash A female who votes for Trump who did A better job for U than Obama and if ur not gonna smash A female bcuz of it that makes U A retard as well as tryna trash Trump TF
You are realizing you are skipping my point I made by doing the "well this other person did this" instead of acknowledging that happened. I didn't trash him, that is what he said, put a full page ad in the paper and still says they should be killed. I stated facts. Can you disprove that?

You are realizing you are skipping my point I made by doing the "well this other person did this" instead of acknowledging that happened. I didn't trash him, that is what he said, put a full page ad in the paper and still says they should be killed. I stated facts. Can you disprove that?
U have zero proof and by ur words NO facts he did more for yall than the black president but wanted yall dead ur not making any fuckin sense right now

So "your rule" is name-calling is acceptable,
but it depends on location...?!??

blkdlaur has resorted to name calling to people on the thread and you haven't said anything. Why? Is "your 2nd rule" only MAGA can call others names, and nobody else? Asking for a friend.

I try hard to avoid name calling actually - generally only resort to it when others initiate it or if the name delivered is richly deserved.

Not explaining for a friend 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back