Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
It's something the white cuck or his woman have no control of. Whether on not she has hubbys blessing when a whitefemale is embedded with a huge black cock, his trementous power and determination to breed her is something mom nature has control and no matter how much she's fears being a white mom to a negro baby she can't let him pull out and begs for him to cum in her.
Deciding to introduce a BBC into your life, as a cuck, you accept that you cannot satisfy sexually as much as you want your wife/girlfriend to be satisfied, also accepting that real sex is raw and that you accept the consequences.

With us my girl has no problem with it and prefers it because she enjoys it. I don't want her on any chemical birth control because it's so bad for you. But we also both have a rule that we don't use condoms when it comes to black men. She may wear a condom in a situation where she sleeps with a white guy but we're not trying to do that. But that is absolutely the rule in our relationship that she not take birth control and that she does not use condoms with niggas.

With us my girl has no problem with it and prefers it because she enjoys it. I don't want her on any chemical birth control because it's so bad for you. But we also both have a rule that we don't use condoms when it comes to black men. She may wear a condom in a situation where she sleeps with a white guy but we're not trying to do that. But that is absolutely the rule in our relationship that she not take birth control and that she does not use condoms with niggas.
Are you black?

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
Perfect just the way it’s meant to be. 😍

Back