How did BBC change your wife & marriage after her 1st?

Wifey & I are chatting w people with experience in the ls to get feedback etc. I'm curious as we are exploring our journey here as newbies, what are some things that you saw change in your wife, after her first BBC? How did it affect your relationship after ? Did it affect your sex life with your wife after good or bad? Can she still cum with you the same? Does she think about BBC 24/7 ? Anything you share is appreciated, & especially curious to hear from any real hotwives on this topic too.

♥️👊🏼
It didn't change a thing for us. It added spice in her sex life. But when the date is over, we go back to our normal life. Nothing different. 🤷‍♂️

Did it affect your sex life with your wife after good or bad?
After my wife's first date, she came home and said she wanted, needed, to continue seeing her Bull on a consistent basis. But only if I was cool with it. I told her that I would support her unconditionally.
We used to have sex like once per week. Now, she has sex with her Bull about twice per month and several times per week with me. The more sex she has, the more sex she wants!
Just adding that my wife takes better care of herself now that we have a Bull in our relationship. She hits the gym several times per week to keep her body tight & toned for her Bull. Of course I benefit from her "hard body" both in bed and out and about as men eyeball every curve of her sexy body.

Last edited:
It completely changed our dynamic as a married cpl. Her 1st was approx 27 yrs ago, & we havent looked back. She has had many regulars over the years. We are deeper in love now than ever before and thats the HONEST truth. This lifestyle isnt for everyone, but it works for us, and thats all that mattrs
It changed our dynamics as well. Although compared to you it's only 4y for her now. Still with the same bull. There is a lot of mutual understanding and trust involved. I think we grow up as individuals a lot and became stronger as a couple also.

She thought is was just size and preference for black men that was most important until she experienced a Bull. Thats when she found her most sexual self. The dynamic of the relationship is what does it for her. Fits her submissive personality perfectly. Her Bull’s true skill is showing her that trust in his control ultimately brings her enormous pleasure. Pleasure she would never experience without him showing her the way. Each time past limits she never thought she’d be able to cross. One of those, you’d never expect her to be the type kind.
thats what a true bull brings to a marriage

She thought is was just size and preference for black men that was most important until she experienced a Bull. Thats when she found her most sexual self. The dynamic of the relationship is what does it for her. Fits her submissive personality perfectly. Her Bull’s true skill is showing her that trust in his control ultimately brings her enormous pleasure. Pleasure she would never experience without him showing her the way. Each time past limits she never thought she’d be able to cross. One of those, you’d never expect her to be the type kind.
I want my wife to try it and it turns me on thinking about it but there is the problem that my dick happens to be bigger than 95 % of all black guys. I'm 11 inch and very thick so it's kind of not gonna be the same if letting her have sex with a cock smaller than me. What should I do . Any ideas

My first was a disaster. He was a lousy black cock lover who didn't know how to use it. He hurt my pussy but didn't care. Fortunately I didn't want to stop at a bad 1st. As far as our marriage. It actually got better. (it won't fix a bad marriage) We have a strong marriage. We talked more, he looked at me as more sexy and we cuddled a lot more. Sex is a bonding experience so we bonded more. I didn't get addicted nor did I have sex less with my husband as some cuckold fantasies would want you to believe. Reclaim sex was the best sex too. The black guys fuck just as good as the white guys btw. 🫣Oh the blasphemy.😈

She had her first while she was young. It lasted 5 years and he owned her pussy and shared her. After her first time as my wife, I really understood what made her happy sexually. I was unable to give her that deep cervix and beyond the way she likes it. She loves to have her cervix pounded and she chooses her bulls based on the size of their cock. She became more open about her fetish and more self secure, less inhibited and began sending him pictures of her legs spread to show to his friends if he liked. I caught her in the bed with her cell phone, sending him pussy closeups to show him how wet she was for him.
She began having him into our bedroom so he could fuck her in the dark while I kissed her, rubbed her clit and his balls, until he came inside her while we kissed.
Omg. So hot.

Chossing the right BBC for your wife/Gf will change them and like most of us, we look for the guy who has the biggest Black Cock you can find for your spouse/GF and that is the nail in the coffin your you small dick boys. Once he buries his cock deep, stretches her pussy and you hear her moan out loud as her eyes roll back up into her head - its done. Once you open that box, you can't close it and they will want BBC all the time - they may not tell you, but in their minds, each time they see a black guy walking by or in a bar or restuarant, they are sizing up his cock as they look down his pants to see if its swinging - and she will fuck them in a heart beat with or without you knowing. I have Two BBC Sluts I play with and if I mention bringing in a BBC to play - its all they have in mind as they are just waiting for our playdate and they will tell me that their pussy has been wet the whole time in anticipation.

My wife and I are older, she started very young . First it was she went out on a date , then had a guy come over and got in a nite gown and just jerked him off and kissed him. Next time she asked if she could blow a guy and I said yes if she let me put on a dress 👗 and watch After a bunch of white guys and getting laid several times I asked her what about a black guy ? She said to me if I try and like it , then what ? Her first black cock , she was hooked!!! Made her feel dirty and like a slut. But also got her excited beyond words. Over the years maybe 400 black guys and never complained Loves to fuck them and try new cocks Me , I’m satisfied getting a dress on and watching her get satisfied, I really want her to have a gang bang and get 3 or 4 guys to really fill her up !!!!!

Back