How did BBC change your wife & marriage after her 1st?

I’ve setup one of my married sluts with a mixed four man gangbang and they took turns using all her holes. I know her well enough to know when she starts to cums as she struggles to scream out when she has a cock stuffed down her throat, but I can see her eyes fluttering and her body is shaking. Now she wants an all black cock gangbang.

After the first few meetings with him giving her so much more sexual pleasures that she had never experienced before he seduced her and fucked her with his much larger penis .
She became more vibrant, sexually more open , more confident. Dressing sexually totally different from before experiencing sex with our black bull. As they had sex she became more verbally demanding telling to fuck her harder and to fuck his seed deep in my cunt show that little white cock husband how to fuck my whore cunt .
She is now a a total whore for black guys to fuck .

Wifey & I are chatting w people with experience in the ls to get feedback etc. I'm curious as we are exploring our journey here as newbies, what are some things that you saw change in your wife, after her first BBC? How did it affect your relationship after ? Did it affect your sex life with your wife after good or bad? Can she still cum with you the same? Does she think about BBC 24/7 ? Anything you share is appreciated, & especially curious to hear from any real hotwives on this topic too.

♥️👊🏼
Hate to burst your bubble. We talked (yes I set ladies up it’s a hobby ) depends on the gentleman. We have found that both sides seem to have a bucket list. One and done.

This is not to say we don’t have a few black gentlemen we see. Two are regulars. One married and yes we have met his wife. She is all for it as she gets the benefits. First off he lost twenty pounds and has kept it off. Second he has added to his wardrobe not much replaced black sneakers with semi dress shoes and a new sports coat. This means they are setting time aside for them to go out. Dinner once a week and dancing twice a month. Last year he started taking the whole family to both the women’s professional hockey league games or Toronto Marlies hockey games.

The second is single just three years out of college. Still finding his way in the world. Have met his family. His mom and two sisters. Not sure what they thought they were going to meet that first time. We talked about what we were looking for. Yes sex came up. But then so to did travel. The first trip was to St Pierre which is an island belonging to France 🇫🇷 in North America just south of Newfoundland (we also visited Newfoundland at the same time). To say it was a real eye opener trip would be an understatement. Another trip to Iceland to see the northern lights. Not sure which he liked more the lights or our two days at the Blue Lagoon Resort. Yes the fucked on the balcony under the northern lights. Last Christmas it was a Safari to Climb Mount Kilimanjaro and a trip to see Victoria Falls. Funny thing is he has two types of photo albums. One from his adventures of his trips and visits to museums, aquariums, sporting events and trade shows which is now on its second volume. The other action pictures from his naked fun times. Think we will loose him to one of his two girl (black) friends. Which is not only ok it’s great. Aside from travel and outings I have introduced him to preparing food. This is how I know about his two black lady friends. About once every 4 to 6 weeks we meet to prepare and consume a Sunday night meal at my place. His mom two sisters and his lady friends. Last month it was Greek Lamb Shanks with a Blue Berry Cheese Cake for desert all from scratch. The meal worked out to $10 a person. The whole time they were helping, watching and making notes.

After the first and once we truly processed it all, it made our sex life better. Our sex was always great it’s just my stamina doesn’t match hers. But her being with a dominant male who gave her longer, harder and more sex than anyone else on night one of meeting him, that brought her confidence in being more dominant with me and self confidence for herself. If we had more time she’d play much more often but it’s defiantly a near daily thought for both of us. Plus just pursuing made her realize that she has a strong sexual attraction to only black men which before she never really had an attention to anything but me.

Wifey & I are chatting w people with experience in the ls to get feedback etc. I'm curious as we are exploring our journey here as newbies, what are some things that you saw change in your wife, after her first BBC? How did it affect your relationship after ? Did it affect your sex life with your wife after good or bad? Can she still cum with you the same? Does she think about BBC 24/7 ? Anything you share is appreciated, & especially curious to hear from any real hotwives on this topic too.

♥️👊🏼
After our first time it greatly improved everything about our relationship we've been together a long time and I guess we were bored with each other after seeing her with the BBC the first time we had sex more often and the sex was fantastic she started dressing sexy and teasing men when we were in public places the way total strangers look at her was an amazing turn on for me and it made her soaking wet also, I've seen men get slapped by there wife, a man at the local flea market tripped over a garbage can, while yet another walked right into a wall I got an erection watching her tease and she was giving me a blow job before we could get out of the parking lot. After that we started inviting different men over pretty regular.

On a number of levels, it changed our relationship for the better in a huge way.

My first BBC was by far the biggest cock I'd ever taken. While I'd thought I was happy with sex before this really opened my eyes as to how good it could be. I became obsessed with taking huge cocks pretty quickly.

As for our relationship it had so many benefits too. Me and hubby were both naturally submissive, now that I was being taken care of by alphas he could embrace his sub side too instead of 'pretending' to be dominant to keep me happy. Also, we started the lifestyle pretty young (early 20's) and the feeling of doing something so taboo and exciting only made our love and trust in each other stronger.

In short, it's the best decision we ever made.
We are olso a submissive couple with a great relationship, however my wife loves a huge black cock and I have no problem letting her enjoy the experience and I embrace it finding it extremely exciting for both of us .

Back