Cum on her wedding ring

I find this thread disgusting. Any woman who lets this happen should divorce her husband as she has NO respect for him at all. I'll bet if she offered to take the wedding ring off and marry the Bull who wants to do this, he would run away because he just wants to use the pussy without the responsibility.
There are a lot of us cuckold husbands who enjoy this. It may not be for you or your partner but I personally like watching my wife hold out her hand after her Bull destroyed her pussy and watch him stroke his huge beautiful black cock and cum on her wedding ring, then she instructs me to take her cum covered fingers into my mouth and clean them off. I'm also locked in chastity and frequently have an orgasm when cleaning her wedding ring and sometimes she will finger herself to another orgasm while I lick her clean. People do things that make them happy and or feel good, you shouldn't judge

A few times my wife would return from an over night playdate, she would shower at the hotel, but still her pussy would be leaking her Bull's cream pie. I would be rubbing her pussy while she described her night out and asked if I wanted to taste her pussy, it's every Cuck's dream, she would say. It's not my kink, but if I did, she would cum I'm sure.
I love eating my wife's pussy when she returns home with a creampie. She kneels over my face and lowers her pussy to my mouth and lets her Bull's cum flow into my mouth while she tells me how many times he came in her . She rubs the cum all over my face and when she's empty I'm made to stand in front of a mirror and look at all the cum on my face while my wife stands close to me and jerks my tiny pathetic little dicklet while looking at another man's cum on my face. I cum so hard my knees buckle and I almost pass out then I have to clean up my own mess before I'm allowed to go to bed.

Back