Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Was that your husband's intentions from the start?
No,he just brought his friend home to meet me and hang out.I don’t think he planned on his friend fucking me!And I sure don’t think he planned on me having a long affair fucking his friend.He was shocked when he walked in on his friend cumming in me and telling my hubby to get out.We fucked so much I fell in love with him but we eventually broke it off but he still fucks me now and then.

On our anniversary we went out of town for a weekend and totally unexpectedly met a handsome black gentleman in club things got a little hot and we invited him back to our hotel .Husband had a vasectomy so there was no need for me to be on the pill. That nite we rolled the dice and let him cum in me it was so satisfying feeling that handsome man filling me with his potent sperm.

On our anniversary we went out of town for a weekend and totally unexpectedly met a handsome black gentleman in club things got a little hot and we invited him back to our hotel .Husband had a vasectomy so there was no need for me to be on the pill. That nite we rolled the dice and let him cum in me it was so satisfying feeling that handsome man filling me with his potent sperm.
Did he get you pregnant?

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
Such a hot picture

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
My wife has had more than a few encounters over the years where she's said they had to use condoms but once she's had them inside her she's telling them to take it off and to cum inside her.

My wife has had more than a few encounters over the years where she's said they had to use condoms but once she's had them inside her she's telling them to take it off and to cum inside her.
And it's not really a case of letting them cum inside her.

If my wife wants a black mans cum inside her, then she's going to let him cum inside her and my feelings about it play no part.

Let them? I didn't know I had a choice! Damn hard to say no to something that feels that

Hey guys we have a BBC that will only cum in my mouth... how do I get him to cum in her like her other bulls?
I love when she barebacks and she gets the load because then I can fuck her..
...he pulls out grabs me and stuffs his huge cock in my mouth and fills it...last time I had to hold his load in my mouth as I fucked my misstress... then she told me to cum and to swallow...
how to get him to fill her pussy... hold his ball in???View attachment 93628View attachment 93629
Thats not for you to decide sweety, he get to decide where he leave his load. I luv to see hot wifes swallow a hot load especially if they dont usually do it for the hubby.

Back