I think I might want a second bull :3

Well yes everyone has a public life and private life :)

I think it has more just to do with the taboo aspect of it maybe? It's not mean-spirited or revenge in anyway
That is true! And we pick who with what to share.

Ah, thank you for explaining! It is always interesting and fun to hear anothers thoughts behind things like this!

Yes that's true. It's not something that I've really thought about to be honest
If you find it intriguing, give it a thought. Fantasize, and see where it takes you. And if nowhere, then you know! But as said before, you are worth it. And also worthy of it!

(wow, I have a way with words. Should try to write some prose, maybe... or not.)

If you find it intriguing, give it a thought. Fantasize, and see where it takes you. And if nowhere, then you know! But as said before, you are worth it. And also worthy of it!

(wow, I have a way with words. Should try to write some prose, maybe... or not.)

I guess I can think about it lol. But I do find your posts useful of course! Everyone else too

I guess I can think about it lol. But I do find your posts useful of course! Everyone else too
I think you should 😁 But don't let us and our own fantasies run away with you if it doesn't fit you, it's well enough they run away with us 😂
For my own sake I just find you, your journey and what you are doing now so insanely HOT. It makes it hard sometimes to be well, levelheaded.

But damn girl, you sure are made for it. And it being well hung black men. Ain't no real way around that, I'm (not that) sad to say. 🥵

Personally I think it's time for your bulls to take the lead, in terms of guiding your sex life. And for your boyfriend to become more of a background helper/ fluffer.

Back