I think I might want a second bull :3

Western men is typically getting softer, more liberal, more understanding and supportive for their spouses which is all good. I am quite soft myself and a bit submissive. I have a fantasy of being a cuckold and be dominated and even feminized by my wife. I have had this fantasy or tendency for many years. I was pussy free for long periods with my ex-wife only giving her a hand occasionally since she said sex with me was so boring. She even called me her girlfriend a few times. I loved it and I asked her to have lovers, proper Men.

Maybe your boyfriend have similar feelings but maybe not admitting. Maybe he enjoys being submissive maybe even being feminized and pussy free. Will be interesting to follow the development if you let us know.

Last edited:
Western men is typically getting softer, more liberal, more understanding and supportive for their spouses which is all good. I am quite soft myself and a bit submissive. I have a fantasy of being a cuckold and be dominated and even feminized by my wife. I have had this fantasy or tendency for many years. I was pussy free for long periods with my ex-wife only giving her a hand occasionally since she said sex with me was so boring. She even called me her girlfriend a few times. I loved it and I asked her to have lovers, proper Men.

Maybe your boyfriend have similar feelings but maybe not admitting. Maybe he enjoys being submissive maybe even being feminized and pussy free. Will be interesting to follow the development if you let us know.
It's funny because my bf is actually more left leaning and progressive. We used to have a lot more heated arguments when we disagreed

I guess that's probably why he is also into cuckholding?

Have you had the thought that as much as black men are forbidden fruit for you, you might also be for them! Blonde nationalistic Norwegian girl. You must be quite the “conquest” for them.

Hmm I think so too! I feel like that is part of the reason why they like it when we say the N word during sex too. I think it has a bit to do with that dynamic
Ah, I remember you saying something about that, them becoming rougher with you when you say it to them. Do you enjoy that, seeing their reaction, them taking you harder, treating you rougher? In a way claiming you as theirs even more, asserting their dominance even further.

Between 0-100%, how far would you say your bulls have claimed you, in contrast to, or maybe away from, your boyfriend? 0, 30%, more or less?

Ah, I remember you saying something about that, them becoming rougher with you when you say it to them. Do you enjoy that, seeing their reaction, them taking you harder, treating you rougher? In a way claiming you as theirs even more, asserting their dominance even further.

Between 0-100%, how far would you say your bulls have claimed you, in contrast to, or maybe away from, your boyfriend? 0, 30%, more or less?

Yes I do enjoy the rougher and deeper parts of the night ;)

When you say "claimed" what do you mean exactly? Like I mostly have sex with them but I'm still in a relationship with my bf

Yes I do enjoy the rougher and deeper parts of the night ;)

When you say "claimed" what do you mean exactly? Like I mostly have sex with them but I'm still in a relationship with my bf
Good question, I don’t know exactly. Sexually! Both physically and mentally. When thinking about sex, when you are horny, how much would you say you are theirs?

How much of you as a sexual being is now in their hands, under their “control” or hmm.., hard to find the right words! How much have you given you, your sexual thoughts and fantasies, over to “the dark side”? Do you crave it much more now than before?

Girl I love this for you! :lips:

Have you considered going black only? Honestly just leave this dumb racist xenophobic stuff in the past and come over to the "dark" side ;)
Yes I'm being ironic as we're not really the evil side; just that a lot of people on the "right side" won't vote for Kamala because she is black.

Good question, I don’t know exactly. Sexually! Both physically and mentally. When thinking about sex, when you are horny, how much would you say you are theirs?

How much of you as a sexual being is now in their hands, under their “control” or hmm.., hard to find the right words! How much have you given you, your sexual thoughts and fantasies, over to “the dark side”? Do you crave it much more now than before?
Yes crave it a lot now

My sexual being? Hm well I guess physically I do like them a lot still. I do fantasize about them as well. Well it is distracting sometimes ;P Like for example if I do see advertising with race mixed couples it sort of triggers me but not in the way it used to? Like it's more excitement rather than annoyance now i guess.

Yes crave it a lot now

My sexual being? Hm well I guess physically I do like them a lot still. I do fantasize about them as well. Well it is distracting sometimes ;P Like for example if I do see advertising with race mixed couples it sort of triggers me but not in the way it used to? Like it's more excitement rather than annoyance now i guess.
Haha! And with all the race mixed couples in all types of media, I guess you can get excited quite easily then nowadays! Nice to hear how your outlook on this has changed, and probably will continue to change.

Kinda like you’re truly falling for black men, I mean as in your being, sexually. Changing, evolving. Wonder where you will be in a year or two 😁

Do you think there will be a day you are fully sexually for blacks only? Is it something you sometimes find yourself wishing for even, deep within yourself?

Where do you think you will end up?

Haha! And with all the race mixed couples in all types of media, I guess you can get excited quite easily then nowadays! Nice to hear how your outlook on this has changed, and probably will continue to change.

Kinda like you’re truly falling for black men, I mean as in your being, sexually. Changing, evolving. Wonder where you will be in a year or two 😁

Do you think there will be a day you are fully sexually for blacks only? Is it something you sometimes find yourself wishing for even, deep within yourself?

Where do you think you will end up?

It does happen often lol! I've actually have thought about being black-only @tammyfey I'm sure you're interested to hear lol. Thanks for the love btw! I'm not sure what the outcome would be actually? Like what would they be most commonly?

Back