I think I might want a second bull :3

It does happen often lol! I've actually have thought about being black-only @tammyfey I'm sure you're interested to hear lol. Thanks for the love btw! I'm not sure what the outcome would be actually? Like what would they be most commonly?
Very interesting to hear! I guess we’ll just wait and see, but if I were to paint you a likely scenario for the coming couple of years I’d say you will go black only, your boyfriend only getting you when you might want to plan a family.

But it is clear, at least for me, that you won’t nor can’t really settle any longer for anything less than good looking well hung black men to take care of you sexually.

I think we will see you with one or two more bulls in your “stable” for variety and well, it being you giving into it even more. As someone here posted they will probably take charge even more of your sexuality going forwards. Sharing you with friends maybe.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you went and got a QoS-tattoo in a couple of years, somewhere discrete ;) as a reminder to yourself who you are, and the journey you have taken.

And your bf will be supportive if you get a black baby
This I don’t see for you. First of all this you cannot be discrete with, and more importantly children are no joke, you go into that with love and absolute sincerity. There is no return policy. Get any with your boyfriend or future husband, as well as save those Norwegian genes.

But you do you!

This I don’t see for you. First of all this you cannot be discrete with, and more importantly children are no joke, you go into that with love and absolute sincerity. There is no return policy. Get any with your boyfriend or future husband, as well as save those Norwegian genes.

But you do you!
I guess I agree and we need future snowbunnys too.

Thank you for all the support you're all giving me! ^^ This community has been very nice even though I've been rude at times

But you're right @Gandalf12 I shouldn't settle for anything less than the best. I can at least agree with you on that part!

@tammyfey But I can't be racist if I'm black only then right? XD
And the best is…? ;) Say it loud, say it proud, say it here for all to see!

From my view, of course you can! At least a bit and how could you ever surrender to them if there is no small bit of mental resistance? And no forbidden fruit, not the same roughness from them… 😁

And the best is…? ;) Say it loud, say it proud, say it here for all to see!

From my view, of course you can! At least a bit and how could you ever surrender to them if there is no small bit of mental resistance? And no forbidden fruit, not the same roughness from them… 😁

Yes black men are the best! ;) Is that what you wanted to hear XD

I have thought a lot about just giving in I guess. It's been heavy on my mind

Yes! But even more, I wanted you to type it ;)

And what is holding you back, really holding you back? What others might think? No. You can be discrete, you know that know. My guess, it is you really coming to terms with this. What your mind craves, what your body NEEDS.

Next time you are with your favorite bull, whisper in his ear; ask him to break you, to make you his. To set you free. Promise yourself to give yourself to them, to all those delicious black men.

Sov gott, vacka dam.

Female nationalism is treated with a good fuck from the BBC...
In the morning you are a nationalist.
at lunch you give a BBC blowjob, at night you fuck with him...

Attachments

• 39424621.jpg
    39424621.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 5fb602c2-e06a-4062-84cc-ea503c4dec30-transformed.jpeg
    5fb602c2-e06a-4062-84cc-ea503c4dec30-transformed.jpeg
    859.6 KB · Views: 27
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 28
It's been good! My bf is pretty agreeable. I did ask him what his opinion was if I just saw my bulls more often and he said he thinks its a great idea XD

I even said if it meant he didn't get any or as much sex and he said all he cares is my happiness and can go with whoever I want. So it's been a couple weeks where we haven't been intimate
That's great

I could go for an update concerning your adventures as well @sexygirl4u :)

Okay since you are all so nice :)

I did see my bulls this week. I saw Jon a few times and Leo once this week but it was Jon who really made my week XD

When I was with Jon on Tuesday, my bf had already returned but just tired so I dragged him along a bit to Jon's. He sometimes stays at home to sleep

I did say that for that night I wanted Jon to be a bit more passionate. They both asked what I meant so I told them I want Jon to be rough and more extreme in our dirty talk. Yes I told him I want him to try to "break" me and to make me his sex slave. They both laughed a bit and Jon said he could try XD

He did bring out the cock ring again which I like! It just makes it much more intense especially near the end. I know he was really going hard for a lot longer than typical my bf even said that too!

Okay since you are all so nice :)

I did see my bulls this week. I saw Jon a few times and Leo once this week but it was Jon who really made my week XD

When I was with Jon on Tuesday, my bf had already returned but just tired so I dragged him along a bit to Jon's. He sometimes stays at home to sleep

I did say that for that night I wanted Jon to be a bit more passionate. They both asked what I meant so I told them I want Jon to be rough and more extreme in our dirty talk. Yes I told him I want him to try to "break" me and to make me his sex slave. They both laughed a bit and Jon said he could try XD

He did bring out the cock ring again which I like! It just makes it much more intense especially near the end. I know he was really going hard for a lot longer than typical my bf even said that too!
You should invite Matt to offer his respective!
There are so many couples here and it helps their relationship

Back