I think I might want a second bull :3

Okay since you are all so nice :)

I did see my bulls this week. I saw Jon a few times and Leo once this week but it was Jon who really made my week XD

When I was with Jon on Tuesday, my bf had already returned but just tired so I dragged him along a bit to Jon's. He sometimes stays at home to sleep

I did say that for that night I wanted Jon to be a bit more passionate. They both asked what I meant so I told them I want Jon to be rough and more extreme in our dirty talk. Yes I told him I want him to try to "break" me and to make me his sex slave. They both laughed a bit and Jon said he could try XD

He did bring out the cock ring again which I like! It just makes it much more intense especially near the end. I know he was really going hard for a lot longer than typical my bf even said that too!
Wow, this sounds really nice! So, how well did Jon do, was he more rough and what did he say to you when he took you? 😁

Insanely hot! I think you doing this more will in the end make it so, make it true. That is, you will "break", you will be his and any other good looking well hung black man that wants you, and you will give yourself to them willingly! A true black only white slut. And it is going to be beautiful.

Are you not made for this? ;)

Last edited:
Okay since you are all so nice :)

I did see my bulls this week. I saw Jon a few times and Leo once this week but it was Jon who really made my week XD

When I was with Jon on Tuesday, my bf had already returned but just tired so I dragged him along a bit to Jon's. He sometimes stays at home to sleep

I did say that for that night I wanted Jon to be a bit more passionate. They both asked what I meant so I told them I want Jon to be rough and more extreme in our dirty talk. Yes I told him I want him to try to "break" me and to make me his sex slave. They both laughed a bit and Jon said he could try XD

He did bring out the cock ring again which I like! It just makes it much more intense especially near the end. I know he was really going hard for a lot longer than typical my bf even said that too!
So you all enjoyed it and your boy friend only just watching in the corner. He is still pussy free I guess?. I guess he likes to not getting what he wants or feeling he cannot do what Jon is doing to you. He may feel a little helpless but he enjoys that feeling. I can understand that. Still using condom? When you return home are you going to sleep or does your boy need some release? Are you controlling his access to release?

I hope you get more joy with Jon and Leo this week with or without your boy friend. Is it easier to enjoy your role when your boy is not in the room?

Last edited:
Hi! I always feel a bit weird sharing this but I guess this is the best place to share it lol

My bf Matt and I are in this life style for the past year or so :p We have a long term bull who's very respectful and he's been great! But over the past few weeks my Bf and I were looking for someone new just because we wanted to experience more a bit of this fetish I guess. Nothing wrong with him but might as well!

Eventually we did meet someone through a friend. We'll call him "Leo" (short for Leonard). Initially he was a bit shy. My bf and I figured he wasn't used to seeing a couple looking for a partner. He started to warm up after a bit obviously but I guess this life style isn't as well known in some demographics I guess? (But honestly, it's a lot better than him being a jerk haha).

We learned a lot from meeting our first bull so we set up the same sort of rules for Leo too. Since it worked well the first time it makes sense we'd try the same for Leo too! :) We met up in a hotel just because we wanted to be discrete and set up some wine just to get the mood correct. My bf and I are usually into a bit more extreme things like teasing or humiliation but for this first meeting with Leo we wanted to keep it normal. We didn't want to scare him! XD

But regardless we had so much fun ;) He's larger than average and very skilled in bed! The only thing he said he would've liked is a bit more oral sex but honestly it was still a fun time. My bf and I are thinking of this making this a regular thing but Leo is otherwise open to it (obviously lol)

I guess I'm still in a bit of a honeymoon phase but thanks for reading about my experiences!
Will be a pleasure to make you happy here at the sunny Island while your Hotwife Hoilday!

Attachments

• Just for fun 1.png
    Just for fun 1.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 2
Back