I finally did it. I cheated on my husband to get some big black cock

Don't think this a real person and just posting to see what kind of reaction they will get. OK here is my 5 cents worth. Last time I checked my last name is not GOD so I can't and won't judge but wife and I are here together and our marriage is based on love, trust and respect and if she gets the itch for BBC I'll jump and get what ever she wants or if I want to play with wife and another lady she's totally supportive. We are here for both to have fun and so far yes it's been amazing plus she knows if she sheets she will end up in the crock pond we build a long time ago. LMAO

Don't think this a real person and just posting to see what kind of reaction they will get. OK here is my 5 cents worth. Last time I checked my last name is not GOD so I can't and won't judge but wife and I are here together and our marriage is based on love, trust and respect and if she gets the itch for BBC I'll jump and get what ever she wants or if I want to play with wife and another lady she's totally supportive. We are here for both to have fun and so far yes it's been amazing plus she knows if she sheets she will end up in the crock pond we build a long time ago. LMAO
She is real. I spoke with her several months before this when she was not planning to cheat, just enjoy the site and live vicariously. I told her it would be hard to resist her memories of BBC. Spoke with her since and she does have mixed feelings about cheating. She is not running back out to do it again - although I belive that if the unusual situation presented again she will. Those of us with willing husbands are lucky.

She is real. I spoke with her several months before this when she was not planning to cheat, just enjoy the site and live vicariously. I told her it would be hard to resist her memories of BBC. Spoke with her since and she does have mixed feelings about cheating.
Good to know Thanks

Back