I think I might want a second bull :3

Yes I see. I guess I come from an upbringing where that stuff like race matters a little bit at least. One of many reasons to be discrete but yes that is one of them! other than the typical reason of a strange man not my bf lol

I guess I will have to take it a bit at a time
Ah, I can understand that makes it harder to handle, and also keep secret. Maybe also gives it an interesting edge, something forbidden, extra loaded with excitement? 🤔

You do that, follow your own feelings and grow into it in your time. And don't listen too much to strangers in internet forums ;) Only if their words resonate with your own truth... which it seems it currently does 😁

Ah, I can understand that makes it harder to handle, and also keep secret. Maybe also gives it an interesting edge, something forbidden, extra loaded with excitement? 🤔

You do that, follow your own feelings and grow into it in your time. And don't listen too much to strangers in internet forums ;) Only if their words resonate with your own truth... which it seems it currently does 😁
Yes! I do hear that there are people who like the taboo aspects of their kinks or that they are doing something "naughty". Like a forbidden fruit thing.

I guess that's sort of me a bit now that I think about it. I guess it's just something I never thought about much before

Yes! I do hear that there are people who like the taboo aspects of their kinks or that they are doing something "naughty". Like a forbidden fruit thing.

I guess that's sort of me a bit now that I think about it. I guess it's just something I never thought about much before
Interesting! Apart from towards your family and your upbringing, is there an aspect of it also in your own opinions on immigration? Forbidden fruit towards... society and country I guess.

You as a modern white norwegian girl giving yourself to these dark men, giving into that aspect as well. Not just once or twice, but as being "black only" if I read your previous posts correctly. Maybe a bit unconsciously?

Interesting! Apart from towards your family and your upbringing, is there an aspect of it also in your own opinions on immigration? Forbidden fruit towards... society and country I guess.

You as a modern white norwegian girl giving yourself to these dark men, giving into that aspect as well. Not just once or twice, but as being "black only" if I read your previous posts correctly. Maybe a bit unconsciously?
Well yes :/ I guess a bit of it is my own opinion too.

I have thought about going black only. My bf doesn't have high of a libido as mine so I feel like this might work. I need to talk to him a bit more about it

Well yes :/ I guess a bit of it is my own opinion too.

I have thought about going black only. My bf doesn't have high of a libido as mine so I feel like this might work. I need to talk to him a bit more about it
Aren't you a naughty one! Giving up that beautiful white body to black men, that pure norwegian blonde girl being a slut for dark men. Giving up your political views and integrity for something so "low" as sex, giving into your mere lust!

That is INSANELY hot. Insanely naughty.

They deserve to have you. And you deserve to give yourself to them. Do that, talk to him. Give up. Give in ;)

But I can see how this conflict might be strange to handle. If you want to bounce thoughts about it without judgement either way, just holler. Either way, find your way!

Last edited:
Back