Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I don't know if I could handle that. But I would be willing to give it a try.
Ive been with a black Master before
I was married ,he was really the guy who I started doing smbd sex with. I lived with him for 6 months when I was 17 and well he made sure I knew who the Master was in that relationship. He was gay but strictly a top a dominant Master he never did anything submissive in anyway. He fucked me and I blew him all the time. Even when he fucked me he’d stop when he was ready to cum and he made sure I sucked it out of his cock and swallowed it that was his rule.
I don't know if I could handle that. But I would be willing to give it a try.

I was married ,he was really the guy who I started doing smbd sex with. I lived with him for 6 months when I was 17 and well he made sure I knew who the Master was in that relationship. He was gay but strictly a top a dominant Master he never did anything submissive in anyway. He fucked me and I blew him all the time. Even when he fucked me he’d stop when he was ready to cum and he made sure I sucked it out of his cock and swallowed it that was his rule.
That sounds amazing, how old was he?

We are into Reality and are very much in love .
Last night I licked her pussy until she came ....
She allowed me to rub on her leg to my own orgasm . She could care less about me and my pleasure . She wanted me to get it over with quickly so she could go to sleep .. I hated it ,, I wanted to feel her pussy ( never allowed) I hated the fact that she gave me no attention . It was humiliating and sucked . Today I am so HOT and Hot for her . As a male I am not needed and know my place . I get more sexual attention as her sissy . She gets pissed if I am not locked and obedient . Although I am not gay or Bi ... I am learning to crave sex as a sissy eventually be comfortable with it

It was

That sounds amazing, how old
That sounds amazing, how old was he?
He was in his 40’s and he was very fit and trim about 6’3” I’d say and he had a really gorgeous cock I never measured his cock or anything like that but I’d say it was about 9 inches and thick and I worshipped that cock everyday I was with him. I would have stayed with him forever as his submissive sex slave but he broke up with me. I called him and begged him to let me come back, a bunch of times but he moved on he had another young white guy to take my place.

Back